About Cheshunt Counselling
Cheshunt Counselling has been established for several years in the Cheshunt area, providing a safe, empathic and professional environment in which our clients can explore the issues they may be struggling with.
All of our counsellors have a professional qualification in counselling and have worked both privately, within the NHS and other agencies. Our training allows us to work with a large variety of issues (see list) as it covers all major approaches to counsellng therapy. This enables us to taylor how we work to suit each client/clients.
- Specialist Anger Management counsellor who can work individually or with groups
- Stress management courses are also available
- Counsellor Supervision
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Diploma’s in Integrative Counselling Therapy
- CPPD Couples and Relationship Therapy
- Diploma in Anger Management
- Diploma in Clinical Supervision
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing) trained
- Counselling for Depression
- Please contact using the details listed including a text enquiry on the mobile number shown.
- We can also be found on twitter @cheshuntcounsel if you would like to contact us this way.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Change and Major Life Events
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anger Management
- Aspergers Syndrome
- Childhood Issues
- Couple Relationships
- Domestic Violence
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Midlife Crisis
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Attacks
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Stress Management
- Unresolved Issues
- Work Stress
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Stress Management
- Life Coaching
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £50.00/session
- Counselling: £50.00/session
- EMDR: £50.00/session
- Hypnotherapy: £100.00/session
- Pilates: £7.50/session
- Stress Management: £50.00/session
- Life Coaching: £100.00/session
Special Online Booking Offers
- If you are struggling with your finances in these hard times, but have the need to talk to someone we are now pleased to offer a low-cost counselling therapy option.
- We offer low cost therapy to those in need (please contact us for details).
- We also offer concessionary rates to those on low income and student counsellors.
Write a Review of John Kenny, Julie Lake
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.