As a fully qualified therapist I can offer you support and solutions for a broad range of personal issues and behaviours that may be troubling you and that you want to get rid of.
So how would you know if I could help you change your life for the better? If you are living with any of the below, then I certainly can:
• anxieties and nerves- that may be very specific or very general
• stresses of all kinds and causes
• inability to control anger, or even rage
• impending redundancy
• can’t accept change
• self esteem
• addictive behaviours such as sex, pornography, internet, smoking, gambling, over-eating
• hard to make friends
• difficult to communicate
• lack of assertion
• any behaviours, actions or beliefs that are unwanted
We will replace these with positive behaviours, powerful mental states and successful strategies, creating fantastic goals for your future.
Here are some recent testimonials:
Mr AC of Oxfordshire (self esteem and public speaking anxiety)
As a result of my sessions with Philip Gowler, my sense of self-confidence has increased and this has greatly improved my ability to effectively present to an audience. Thus I achieved the outcome I hoped for.
What went best was starting the presentation and for once feeling confident presenting it! There were of course still some nerves; but I was able to use them to my advantage. The Circle of Excellence and other similar mental images were very useful.
Mrs ER of Oxfordshire (anxiety and self esteem)
I just wanted to say thank you for your support and insights into both my personal and working lives over the last month. I have been successfully using the coping strategies you taught me and life seems a little easier for it.
Since our last meeting when we discussed presentations and public speaking, I have definitely been more confident and feel better prepared for doing them. I know it’s an ongoing process and it will take practice, but I can already feel an improvement.
Thank you for the session on setting goals for the business, I am well on my way to achieving them and can almost taste the glory to come.
Really and truly, thank you for your guidance and rest assured, if I meet anyone that may also benefit from meeting with you, I will make you my recommendation.
This quote is from the owner of Newbury Wellbeing Centre, Claire Bushell. On April 18th 2015, we held an Open Day at the centre and I held a workshop on the Circle of Excellence. One of my clients, Julie Armstrong, was very pleased with the work I did. Claire Bushell posted this comment in Facebook:
According to Julie, Phil is "God Personified!". She really enjoyed both the Circle of Excellence workshop and the NLP talk he did with particular emphasis on goal setting.
- As soon as I met Phillip I felt at ease in his company. He is a warm, calming and a very reassuring man.
- NLP was insightful, emotional, and effective. Within a week of my final session I achieved a goal that Phillip and I had set together. A goal that before NLP physically paralysed me at the thought!
- I couldn’t recommend Phillip highly enough.
My training, work experience and any achievement
I am fully qualified as:
- NLP Practitioner
- NLP Coach
- Timeline© Therapist
- AMT Trainer
- I have a current enhanced DBS certificate.
- I am a member of the International Association of NLP and Coaching, and an Associate member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- I have a BA Honours degree in History and Philosophy.
- I have a very in-depth knowledge of the stresses and strains caused by Redundancy, I am passionate about helping with Weight Loss, and equally passionate about Men’s Health, both physical and psychological.
Details on website www.philgowler.co.uk
Special Online Booking Offers
First consultation is free
Please email me email@example.com or call me 07764859618 if you have any questions.
Write a Review of Mr. Philip Gowler
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.