Reflexion of the Soul
Indian Head Massage, Reflexology in Tonbridge
Member Organisation(s): Association of Reflexologists
Indian Head Massage, Reflexology
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Write a review
- About Reflexion of the Soul
I am a fully qualified and insured Reflexologist with a diploma from the Central London College of Reflexology and a full member of The Association of Reflexologists.
I have also studied and qualified in Pre-conception, Fertility and Pregnancy reflexology treatments and Indian Head Massage specialisms.
As a holistic therapist, my aim is to treat the whole person and not the symptoms of illness. These treatments work towards restoring a state of balance by relieving stress through the body’s natural healing process.
Reflexology and Indian Head Massage does not diagnose or cure, but promotes the mental and physical conditions necessary to foster positive good health and prevent ill health.
Above all, treatments produces a profound sense of relaxation, significantly reducing stress and tension, two of the major causes of illness today.
I am based in a peaceful treatment room in Tonbridge, West Kent. Home visits also available Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks, Paddock Wood and surrounding areas. Please note home visits have a small extra charge.
I decided to study for a diploma in Reflexology as I have experienced first-hand, the devastating effects that stress can have on the mind, body and spirit.
I have been interested in Reflexology for many years after being a case study for a friend who was studying for her diploma.
At the time I was working at a company where many people including myself were being made redundant and it was a highly stressful and worrying time in my life.
Regular reflexology sessions had an incredible effect on reducing my stress levels and highlighted the importance of embracing a holistic approach to life and looking beyond the immediate symptoms of stress which I was experiencing on a daily basis. I began practicing yoga, meditation and drinking herbal teas to aid relaxation and started to incorporate complementary therapies into my lifestyle.
I look forward to treating you one day with these wonderful therapies.
- My training, work experience and any achievement
2011 - ABC Diploma - Reflexology - Central London College of Reflexology
2011 - Continuing Professional Development Course - Pre-conception, Fertility and Pregnancy Reflexology Specialism -
The London School of Reflexology
2011 - Continuing Professional Development Course - Indian Head Massage - The London School of Reflexology
Whilst training for my diploma, my case studies including presenting conditions such as stress and anxiety, insomnia, low blood pressure, crohn’s disease and other digestive problems, depression and endometriosis.
I completed over 60 case studies as well as completing a detailed exam in Anatomy and Physiology.
I very much enjoy working with pregnant clients and pregnancy reflexology techniques can have amazing results and have helped many women ovulate, regain regular periods, ease menopausal symptoms, help with PCOS, endometriosis, fibroids and early menopause and achieve a viable pregnancy.
Research suggests that regular reflexology sessions throughout pregnancy may help to shorten labours as well as relaxing and balancing the body before giving birth. It can be very successful in the treatment of a wide variety of pregnancy discomforts and conditions including backache and constipation.
The Association of Reflexologists says, "Nearly everyone can benefit from having reflexology during pregnancy."
Treatments can be given to women who are more than 12 weeks pregnant.
- Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anxiety, Disorder, Depression, Infertility, Menopause, Pregnancy, Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), Sleep Disorders, Stress, Stress Management, Tiredness, Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia, Stress, Foot Reflexology, Hand Reflexology, Maternity Reflexology,
- Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Stress, Anxiety, Digestive disorders, Pregnancy, Fertility, Insomnia, Neck and shoulder pain, General relaxation
- Age groups I work with
Is any of the information here incorrect? Let us know. Report Wrong Information
Is this your listing? Click here to update information in your profile.
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Price List
- Indian Head Massage: £25.00/session
- Reflexology: £40.00/session
- Write a review of Reflexion of the Soul
- Review Summary
Value for Money :0.0Customer Service :0.0Communication :0.0Satisfaction :0.0
- 0 Positive
- 0 Neutral
- 0 Negative
- Customer Reviews
- Write your own review
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.
Contact Reflexion of the Soul for more information.
Name: Mrs. Imogen ConnollyPhone Number :Location(s):
Woodside Road TN9 2PB
- Find complementary therapists in Tonbridge:
- Acupressure in Tonbridge
- Acupuncture in Tonbridge
- Alexander-Technique in Tonbridge
- Aromatherapy in Tonbridge
- Art-Therapy in Tonbridge
- Ayurveda in Tonbridge
- Beauty-Therapy in Tonbridge
- Body-Harmony in Tonbridge
- Bowen-Therapy in Tonbridge
- Chinese-Massage in Tonbridge
- Chiropractic in Tonbridge
- Cognitive-Behavioural-Therapy-(CBT) in Tonbridge
- Corporate-Massage in Tonbridge
- Counselling in Tonbridge
- Craniosacral-Therapy in Tonbridge
- Crystal-Therapy in Tonbridge
- Deep-Tissue-Massage in Tonbridge
- EFT-(MTT)-Tapping in Tonbridge
- EMDR in Tonbridge
- Flower-Essences in Tonbridge
- Homeopathy in Tonbridge
- Hypnotherapy in Tonbridge
- Indian-Head-Massage in Tonbridge
- Kinesiology in Tonbridge
- Laser-Therapy in Tonbridge
- Life-Coaching in Tonbridge
- Meditation in Tonbridge
- Mens-Health in Tonbridge
- Mindfulness-Based-Cognitive-Therapy-(MBCT) in Tonbridge
- Natural-Fertility-Therapy in Tonbridge
- Naturopathy in Tonbridge
- NLP in Tonbridge
- Nutritional-Therapy in Tonbridge
- Osteopathy in Tonbridge
- Past-Life-Regression in Tonbridge
- Personal-Trainers in Tonbridge
- Physiotherapy in Tonbridge
- Psychotherapy in Tonbridge
- Reflexology in Tonbridge
- Reiki in Tonbridge
- Relaxation-Therapy in Tonbridge
- Shiatsu in Tonbridge
- Spiritual-Healing in Tonbridge
- Sports-Massage in Tonbridge
- Stone-Therapy-Massage in Tonbridge
- Stress-Management in Tonbridge
- Swedish-Relaxation-Massage in Tonbridge
- Tai-Chi in Tonbridge
- Thai-Massage in Tonbridge
- Time-Line-Therapy in Tonbridge
- Traditional-Chinese-Medicine-(TCM) in Tonbridge
- Weight-Loss in Tonbridge
- Womens-Health in Tonbridge
- Yoga in Tonbridge