Shane Sneyd MBACP
Counselling, Psychotherapy in Wolverhampton
Member Organisation(s): BACP
Towergate professional risks
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Write a review
- About Shane Sneyd MBACP
I am a BACP Accredited Counsellor/Psychotherapist; UKRCP Registered Independent Counsellor/Psychotherapist and a member of the West Midlands Institute of Psychotherapy.
My aim is to help you find your own way of living your life in a more complete, satisfying and resourceful manner. I focus on reconciling issues which are, in some way, holding you back or have become an obstacle in your life. I recognise that making the initial contact with a therapist can be a daunting experience and already you have taken considerable steps by clicking on a website that offers you professional support; accessing therapeutic support enables your journey to be a shared experience through which you can develop the resources to live the life you deserve.
My consulting room is based at Crescent House, Broad Street, Bilston. It is about 1 mile from Wolverhampton City Centre and easily accessible by public transport and metro. If you are traveling by car, there is on-street parking nearby. My consulting room is warm and quiet which provides an ideal space for therapy. Please visit my web site for further details at shanesneyd.bacp.co.uk.
- My training, work experience and any achievement
I have been established in private practice since 2003. Along side my private practice I also work for Black Country Partnership NHS and as a visiting counselling tutor at Wolverhampton College.
My Qualifications include; Infant Observation 2009 awarded by West Midlands Institute of Psychotherapy; MA Solution Focused Brief Therapy, 2006 awarded by the Birmingham University; Dip Couns, 2003 awarded by Wolverhampton College; BPhil Community, Youth and Play , 2001 awarded by Birmingham University.
I am currently training in Jungian Analytical Psychotherapy. Please visit my website shanesneyd.bacp.co.uk for more information about my services.
- Concerns & issues I deal with
- Abuse, Adolescence, Affairs, Aggression, Agoraphobia, Anger Management, Anxiety, Assertiveness, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Avoidant Personality, Bereavement, Bisexual Issues, Boredom, Bullying, Career Counselling, Childhood Issues, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) (ME), Codependency, Compulsive Behaviour, Concentration Problems, Conduct Disorder (CD), Criminal Behaviour, Cultural Issues, Depression, Disability, Dissociation, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Dyslexia, Erectile Dysfunction, Exhaustion, Family Problems, Fatigue, Fear, Gambling, Gay Issues, Gender Identity Disorders, Grief, Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder, Hysteria, Impotency, Impulsive Behaviour, Inhibitions, Integration of Experience, Internet Addiction, Isolation, Lesbian Issues, Low Self Confidence, Low Self Esteem, Manipulative Behaviour, Meaningless, Mens Issues, Menopause, Mental Health Problems, Midlife Crisis, Miscarriage, Morality, Mothering, Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Negative Thoughts, Pain Management, Panic Attacks, Panic Disorder, Paranoia, Parenting, Perfectionism, Personal Growth, Personal Relationships, Pet Bereavement, Physical Illness, Post Natal Depression (PND), Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Pregnancy, Premature Ejaculation (PE), Race, Rape, Redundancy, Relationship Problems, Religion, Sadness, Same Sex Relationships, Schizoid Personality Disorder, Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), Self Determination, Self Development, Separation, Sex, Sexual Abuse, Sexual Addiction, Sexual Dysfunctions, Shame, Shyness, Social Phobia, Spirituality, Stress, Stress Management, Terminal Illness, Tiredness, Trauma, Unresolved Issues, Work Stress, Emotional Abuse,
- Age groups I work with
- Further Information
Jungian Analytical Psychotherapy
My approach is underpinned by Jungian therapy. This is based on the psychological model and teachings of Carl Jung (1875-1961), the Swiss psychiatrist who was a contemporary of Freud. Jung developed a different model of the psyche than Freud. A basic idea of Jung’s theory is that we are all on a journey of wholeness during our lifetime. He calls this quest for wholeness the individuation process, in which one must come to terms with childhood issues and trauma in order to balance the many opposite sides of the personality.
The aim is for you to become both psychologcally stronger and more aware of what is creative and destructive in you and your life. This represents an inner journey of self-discovery and personal meaning, sometimes arduous but profoundly rewarding, and unique in each person. Please go to the Links page for more information about Carl Jung.
Is any of the information here incorrect? Let us know. Report Wrong Information
Is this your listing? Click here to update information in your profile.
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Price List
- Counselling: £45/session
- Psychotherapy: £45/session
- Special Online Booking Offers
I have limited concessional spaces to ensure my practice is available to the wider community. Please ask about these at your first point of enquiry.
- Write a review of Shane Sneyd MBACP
- Review Summary
Value for Money :0.0Customer Service :0.0Communication :0.0Satisfaction :0.0
- 0 Positive
- 0 Neutral
- 0 Negative
- Customer Reviews
- Write your own review
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.
Contact Shane Sneyd MBACP for more information.
Name: Mr. Shane SneydPhone Number :Location(s):
Wolverhampton WV14 0BZ
- Find complementary therapists in Wolverhampton:
- Acupressure in Wolverhampton
- Acupuncture in Wolverhampton
- Alexander-Technique in Wolverhampton
- Allergy-Intolerance-Therapy in Wolverhampton
- Aromatherapy in Wolverhampton
- Beauty-Therapy in Wolverhampton
- Body-Harmony in Wolverhampton
- Chinese-Massage in Wolverhampton
- Chiropractic in Wolverhampton
- Cognitive-Behavioural-Therapy-(CBT) in Wolverhampton
- Corporate-Massage in Wolverhampton
- Counselling in Wolverhampton
- Crystal-Therapy in Wolverhampton
- Deep-Tissue-Massage in Wolverhampton
- EFT-(MTT)-Tapping in Wolverhampton
- EMDR in Wolverhampton
- Flower-Essences in Wolverhampton
- Homeopathy in Wolverhampton
- Hypnotherapy in Wolverhampton
- Indian-Head-Massage in Wolverhampton
- Kinesiology in Wolverhampton
- Laser-Therapy in Wolverhampton
- Life-Coaching in Wolverhampton
- Meditation in Wolverhampton
- Natural-Fertility-Therapy in Wolverhampton
- Naturopathy in Wolverhampton
- NLP in Wolverhampton
- Nutritional-Therapy in Wolverhampton
- Osteopathy in Wolverhampton
- Psychotherapy in Wolverhampton
- Reflexology in Wolverhampton
- Reiki in Wolverhampton
- Relaxation-Therapy in Wolverhampton
- Shiatsu in Wolverhampton
- Sound-Therapy in Wolverhampton
- Spiritual-Healing in Wolverhampton
- Sports-Massage in Wolverhampton
- Stone-Therapy-Massage in Wolverhampton
- Stress-Management in Wolverhampton
- Swedish-Relaxation-Massage in Wolverhampton
- Tai-Chi in Wolverhampton
- Thai-Massage in Wolverhampton
- Time-Line-Therapy in Wolverhampton
- Traditional-Chinese-Medicine-(TCM) in Wolverhampton
- Weight-Loss in Wolverhampton
- Yoga in Wolverhampton