Gill Sweeting, Counsellor/Psychotherapist
Counselling, Psychotherapy in Buxton
Member Organisation(s): BACP
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Write a review
- About Gill Sweeting, Counsellor/Psychotherapist
Maybe there’s something about the way you’re living your life that feels uncomfortable? You want to change but you’re not sure how to go about it? Or maybe you just don’t know who you are any more?
Many people find it is helpful to have some sessions with a counsellor or a psychotherapist to help identify what is going wrong in their lives and how to make changes to improve things or adapt to a new situation.
I have an established practice in Buxton, where I have helped many grateful clients with issues like those shown below and many more. I can help you too.
Alcohol issues; Life transition
Anxiety; Low self esteem
Bereavement; Managing stress
Depression; Psychosexual issues
Eating disorders; Relationship issues
Identity; Effects of cancer/illness/treatments
Survival of trauma; Survival of abuse
Unexplained physical ailments
With whatever issues we are working on together, you can be assured that I will not judge or criticise you and I will respect your culture and background. I will also help you to take a creative approach to overcoming your difficulties. You might be in a relationship, or not. You might be straight, lesbian, gay, bisexual or questioning your sexual identity. You might be cisgender, transgender, genderqueer or questioning your gender identity. You might be young, middle-aged or older. Whoever you are and whatever the issues you bring, I will provide a safe and supportive environment in which you can explore your situation and make the changes needed to improve it or to manage better.
- My training, work experience and any achievement
I have qualifications in psychotherapy, supervision, teaching and a certificate in psychosexual therapy.
I am a BACP accredited and registered Counsellor/Psychotherapist.
My experience includes:
Training counsellors at Derby University in Buxton,
Lead Counsellor role at Blythe House Hospice in Derbyshire,
Counsellor roles at St. Luke’s Hospice in Sheffield and Chesterfield-based charities for alcohol issues and women’s aid.
- Concerns & issues I deal with
- Abuse, Anger Management, Anxiety, Bereavement, Bipolar Disorder, Couple Relationships, Depression, Domestic Violence, Eating Disorders, Erectile Dysfunction, Family Problems, Gay Issues, Grief, Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder, Lesbian Issues, Low Self Confidence, Low Self Esteem, Marriage (Marital Relations), Menopause, Panic Attacks, Panic Disorder, Personal Growth, Physical Abuse, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Premature Ejaculation (PE), Rape, Relationship Problems, Repetitive Negative Patterns, Self Development, Self Harm, Sex, Sexual Abuse, Sexual Addiction, Sexual Dysfunctions, Shame, Stress, Stress Management, Suicidal Thoughts, Transgender Issues, Trauma, Unresolved Issues, Work Stress,
- Age groups I work with
- Further Information
- Discount for ex-service personnel: £10 off up to six sessions.
Is any of the information here incorrect? Let us know. Report Wrong Information
Is this your listing? Click here to update information in your profile.
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Price List
- Counselling: £40/session
- Psychotherapy: £40/session
- Write a review of Gill Sweeting, Counsellor/Psychotherapist
- Review Summary
Value for Money :0.0Customer Service :0.0Communication :0.0Satisfaction :0.0
- 0 Positive
- 0 Neutral
- 0 Negative
- Customer Reviews
- Write your own review
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.
3 Silverlands,Buxton,Derbyshire,SK17 6QF
Contact Gill Sweeting, Counsellor/Psychotherapist for more information.
Name: Ms. Gill SweetingPhone Number :Website : http://www.derbyshirepsychotherapy.co.uk
Derbyshire SK17 6QF
- Find complementary therapists in Buxton:
- Acupressure in Buxton
- Acupuncture in Buxton
- Aromatherapy in Buxton
- Chinese-Massage in Buxton
- Chiropractic in Buxton
- Counselling in Buxton
- Crystal-Therapy in Buxton
- EFT-(MTT)-Tapping in Buxton
- Hypnotherapy in Buxton
- Indian-Head-Massage in Buxton
- Life-Coaching in Buxton
- Meditation in Buxton
- Mens-Health in Buxton
- Natural-Fertility-Therapy in Buxton
- NLP in Buxton
- Nutritional-Therapy in Buxton
- Past-Life-Regression in Buxton
- Psychotherapy in Buxton
- Reflexology in Buxton
- Reiki in Buxton
- Relaxation-Therapy in Buxton
- Shiatsu in Buxton
- Spiritual-Healing in Buxton
- Sports-Massage in Buxton
- Stress-Management in Buxton
- Tai-Chi in Buxton
- Thai-Massage in Buxton
- Time-Line-Therapy in Buxton
- Traditional-Chinese-Medicine-(TCM) in Buxton
- Weight-Loss in Buxton
- Womens-Health in Buxton
- Yoga in Buxton
- Zero-Balancing in Buxton