About Progession Physiotherapy
We are a friendly, professional team committed to providing you with a caring and educational service of premium quality.
We are located conveniently in the town centre, in our newly refurbished practice.
Why Progression Physiotherapy?
We are experts
At Progression Physiotherapy, we are a team of dedicated experts. We are highly trained and experienced Chartered Physiotherapists – specialists in treating musculoskeletal pain and injury.
Our aim is to restore pain-free movement as quickly as possible.
You are our priority. You get one to one attention. We discuss your problem and devise your treatment plan with you. You will learn what your injury is, how it is best treated, and how long it will take to get better. If further investigations are needed, we will use our close links with Bath and Salisbury’s best consultants and specialists as required.
We have a reputation we are proud of
We have a proven track record for excellent treatment and patient care. Existing patients, surgeons, GP’s and insurance companies refer the vast majority of our patients. We know how important our reputation is, and work very hard to maintain it. Just take a look at our testimonials!
We are recognised by all major insurance companies
These include BUPA. AXA PPP, Aviva, Groupama, WPA, PruHealth and many others, so if you have private health insurance your appointment fees will be claimable.
All our physiotherapists are chartered and registered with the Health Professions Council (HPC) and the Organisation of Chartered Physiotherapists in Private Practice (PhysioFirst). Please click on the links below for more information.
My training, work experience and any achievement
All our physios are registered with the HPC and CSP and have a minimum of 15 years post grad experience.
Services I Provide
- Dry Needling
- Back Pain
- Ankle Injury Treatment
- Back Pain Treatment
- Biomechanical assessment
- Dry Needling
- Exercise Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Posture Management
- Repetitive Strain Injury Treatment
- Spinal Manipulation
- Spinal Rehabilitation-Neck and Back Injury
- Sports and Occupational Rehabilitation
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation-Strapping and Taping
- Sports Therapy
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Ultrasound Therapy
Age I Work With
Client Concerns I Treat
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Body Image
- Career Choice
- Communication Problems
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Domestic Violence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Identity Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Post Partum Depression
- Pregnancy and Birthing
- Relationships and Marriage
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Feminist Therapy
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Narrative Therapy
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Possibility Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Acupuncture: £37.00/session
- Acupressure: £37.00/session
- Deep Tissue Massage: £37.00/session
- Sports Massage: £37.00/session
- Alexander Technique: £37.00/session
- Physiotherapy: £37.00/session
- Pilates: £8.00/session
Write a Review of Scott Dupuy
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.