Joint Route to Health
Osteopathy in Uxbridge
Member Organisation(s): General Osteopathic Council
All EXCEPT BUPA & AXA
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Write a review
- About Joint Route to Health
I am a registered Osteopath with clinics based in Ickenham and Welwyn Garden City.
Osteopathy can treat a wide range of conditions, although it is probably best known for treating back pain. The most common conditions that we treat are:-
Back and neck pain (including sciatica and ’tension’ headache)
Shoulder and arm problems (Postural pain, ’tennis elbow’, RSI etc.)
Pelvis, hip and leg problems
Sports and other injuries
Pregnancy and post pregnancy pain
Please call for further information about your particular symptoms or problem as everyone is individual and our treatment may not be for you. Even if you have an appointment, if we judge that we cannot treat you after your examination there will be no charge.
The comfort of you, the patient, is important to us and we try to make your treatments as comfortable and relaxed as possible. We appreciate that you are a person, not just a ’bit that hurts’. As such, we take into account as many aspects of you and your lifestyle as we can when formulating a plan for treatment, which needs to be practical as well as effective.
Home visits are available upon request at additional cost. If you would like more information, please contact us.
- My training, work experience and any achievement
I have a Bsc (Hons) in Osteopathy and registered with the General Osteopathic Council as required by law.
I have two of my own practices and manage the patient list of another Osteopathic practice in High Wycombe.
I would class my practices as ’general’ giving me a wide range of experience in treating many common and rare conditions. Prospective patients are welcome to call and discuss their particular symptoms or existing diagnosis and whether osteopathic treatment may be able to help.
Impact trauma from activities such as car/motorbike racing and equine related activities (including ’wear and tear’) is an area I have good experience, and results, with.
Often, with long term problems such as chronic back pain, it is confidence in using the ’painfull bit’ that is the issue. I also deal with this and have had good responses resulting in a significant improvement in quality of life. This particular problem can take some time to resolve and I integrate my treatment with other therapists to give the best treatment for each facet of the problem. Please call for more information on this approach.
- Concerns & issues I deal with
- Dry Needling, Ankle Injury Treatment, Back Pain Treatment, Biomechanical assessment, Chronic Pain Syndrome, Peripheral Joint Manipulation, Repetitive Strain Injury Treatment, Sports Therapy, STT-Soft Tissue Therapy, Back Pain Treatment, Cranial Osteopathy, Fascial Unwinding, Myofascial Release, Posture Management, Spinal Rehabilitation-Neck and Back Injury,
- Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Trauma, post surgical pain, scar tissue, confidence after chronic pain (IE disc prolapse/bulge/hernia).
- Age groups I work with
- Further Information
Osteopaths are all slightly different in their approach. If you have an Osteopath you see and are happy with, please stay with them if possible. If your Ostoepath is not available in an emergency, I will treat and provide a letter to your usual Osteopath outlining my treatment for their records.
If you have seen an Osteopath in the past and where unhappy with treatment, I may be able to adapt my approach to ’fit’ you better. Please call if this is the case.
Is any of the information here incorrect? Let us know. Report Wrong Information
Is this your listing? Click here to update information in your profile.
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Price List
- Write a review of Joint Route to Health
- Review Summary
Value for Money :0.0Customer Service :0.0Communication :0.0Satisfaction :0.0
- 0 Positive
- 0 Neutral
- 0 Negative
- Customer Reviews
- Write your own review
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.
Contact Joint Route to Health for more information.
Name: Mr. Jason HarmerPhone Number :Location(s):
Middlesex UB10 8PQ
- Find complementary therapists in Uxbridge:
- Acupressure in Uxbridge
- Acupuncture in Uxbridge
- Alexander-Technique in Uxbridge
- Allergy-Intolerance-Therapy in Uxbridge
- Aromatherapy in Uxbridge
- Art-Therapy in Uxbridge
- Autogenic-Training in Uxbridge
- Ayurveda in Uxbridge
- Beauty-Therapy in Uxbridge
- Body-Harmony in Uxbridge
- Bowen-Therapy in Uxbridge
- Chinese-Massage in Uxbridge
- Chiropractic in Uxbridge
- Cognitive-Behavioural-Therapy-(CBT) in Uxbridge
- Corporate-Massage in Uxbridge
- Counselling in Uxbridge
- Craniosacral-Therapy in Uxbridge
- Crystal-Therapy in Uxbridge
- Deep-Tissue-Massage in Uxbridge
- EFT-(MTT)-Tapping in Uxbridge
- EMDR in Uxbridge
- Flower-Essences in Uxbridge
- Homeopathy in Uxbridge
- Hypnotherapy in Uxbridge
- Indian-Head-Massage in Uxbridge
- Kinesiology in Uxbridge
- Laser-Therapy in Uxbridge
- Life-Coaching in Uxbridge
- Meditation in Uxbridge
- Mens-Health in Uxbridge
- Mindfulness-Based-Cognitive-Therapy-(MBCT) in Uxbridge
- Natural-Fertility-Therapy in Uxbridge
- Naturopathy in Uxbridge
- NLP in Uxbridge
- Nutritional-Therapy in Uxbridge
- Osteopathy in Uxbridge
- Past-Life-Regression in Uxbridge
- Personal-Trainers in Uxbridge
- Physiotherapy in Uxbridge
- Pranic-Healing in Uxbridge
- Psychotherapy in Uxbridge
- Reflexology in Uxbridge
- Reiki in Uxbridge
- Relaxation-Therapy in Uxbridge
- Shiatsu in Uxbridge
- Spiritual-Healing in Uxbridge
- Sports-Massage in Uxbridge
- Stone-Therapy-Massage in Uxbridge
- Stress-Management in Uxbridge
- Swedish-Relaxation-Massage in Uxbridge
- Tai-Chi in Uxbridge
- Thai-Massage in Uxbridge
- Time-Line-Therapy in Uxbridge
- Traditional-Chinese-Medicine-(TCM) in Uxbridge
- Weight-Loss in Uxbridge
- Womens-Health in Uxbridge
- Yoga in Uxbridge