Mens Health, Womens Health, Weight Loss in New Malden
Member Organisation(s): BANT
Mens Health, Womens Health, Weight Loss, Stress Management, Nutritional Therapy, Allergy Intolerance Therapy
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Write a review
- About Laura Mussell
I am a qualified naturopathic nutritional therapist located in New Malden, south west London, providing customised diet and nutrition advice to individuals and groups. My typical clients are from Kingston, New Malden, Surbiton, Raynes Park, Tolworth, Norbiton, Ham, Wimbledon, Worcester Park, Cobham and the surrounding areas of Surrey.
Good health is not just the absence of disease, but being able to achieve your potential physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Nutritional therapy can help you make steps to towards a more abundant life on all these levels using diet and lifestyle interventions. I use the naturopathic and functional medicine approach which emphasises prevention of disease and promotion of optimum health.
I take time to find out about you and your current state of health and then customise a nutrition and lifestyle program to suit your needs, your capacity, your lifestyle and your goals.
Good nutrition is fundamental for good health. My programs are invaluable in the management of chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, asthma, eczema, allergies, IBS, fatigue and auto immune conditions. Good nutrition is also essential for weight loss or gain, pre-conception, fertility, pregnancy, breastfeeding, healthy children, athletic and mental performance, hectic lifestyles, students and the over 50’s.
While I delight in helping people with all health concerns at any stage of life I have a particular interest in stress related conditions, anxiety, depression, fatigue, weight control and fertility. If you are unable to visit the clinic in New Malden, then contact me to discuss other options such as home visits, skype or telephone consultations. If you are unsure as to whether nutritional therapy is suitable for you, I will be happy to discuss this with you free of charge on the phone.
- My training, work experience and any achievement
I qualified as a Nutritional Therapist at the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) in London and now have a private practice in New Malde.
BANT (British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy)
NHSTA (NHS register of Complementary Therapists)
Before studying nutrition I studied horticulture and worked in operations and marketing in an award winning business centre in central London. After my own health challenges I decided to follow my lifelong passion of natural health and study at CNM. This way I could learn how to optimise my own health and help others at the same time.
- Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anxiety, Aspergers Syndrome, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Autism, Chronic Disease, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) (ME), Dementia, Depression, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Headaches, Infertility, Menopause, Mental Health Problems, Physical Illness, Post Natal Depression (PND), Pregnancy, Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), Religion, Sadness, Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), Sleep Disorders, Spirituality, Stress, Stress Management, Terminal Illness, Weight Loss, Work Stress,
- Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Preconception care, Pregnancy and lactation nutrition, Fatigue, IBS, Indigestion, heartburn, bowel dysfunction, constipation, allergies, itching, skin conditions, eczema, psoriasis, acne, food intolerances, weight loss, muscle maintenance, osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, heart disease, diabetes, hypoglycaemia
- Age groups I work with
- Further Information
Home and workplace visits can be arranged - a small additional charge may apply.
Telephone and skype consultations are also possible.
Is any of the information here incorrect? Let us know. Report Wrong Information
Is this your listing? Click here to update information in your profile.
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Price List
- Mens Health: £70/session
- Womens Health: £70/session
- Weight Loss: £70/session
- Stress Management: £70/session
- Nutritional Therapy: £70/session
- Allergy Intolerance Therapy: £70/session
- Special Online Booking Offers
Free 10 minute phone consultation to establish whether my services are right for you.
15% discount for higher education students and over 60’s.
Heros Clinic - 15% discount for ex servicemen and veterans
- Write a review of Laura Mussell
- Review Summary
Value for Money :0.0Customer Service :0.0Communication :0.0Satisfaction :0.0
- 0 Positive
- 0 Neutral
- 0 Negative
- Customer Reviews
- Write your own review
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.
Name: Mrs. Laura MussellPhone Number :Location(s):
67 Groveland Way
Surrey KT3 5BT
- Find complementary therapists in New Malden :
- Acupressure in New Malden
- Acupuncture in New Malden
- Alexander-Technique in New Malden
- Allergy-Intolerance-Therapy in New Malden
- Aromatherapy in New Malden
- Art-Therapy in New Malden
- Autogenic-Training in New Malden
- Ayurveda in New Malden
- Beauty-Therapy in New Malden
- Body-Harmony in New Malden
- Bowen-Therapy in New Malden
- Chinese-Massage in New Malden
- Chiropractic in New Malden
- Cognitive-Behavioural-Therapy-(CBT) in New Malden
- Corporate-Massage in New Malden
- Counselling in New Malden
- Craniosacral-Therapy in New Malden
- Crystal-Therapy in New Malden
- Deep-Tissue-Massage in New Malden
- EFT-(MTT)-Tapping in New Malden
- EMDR in New Malden
- Flower-Essences in New Malden
- Homeopathy in New Malden
- Hypnotherapy in New Malden
- Indian-Head-Massage in New Malden
- Kinesiology in New Malden
- Laser-Therapy in New Malden
- Life-Coaching in New Malden
- Meditation in New Malden
- Mens-Health in New Malden
- Mindfulness-Based-Cognitive-Therapy-(MBCT) in New Malden
- Natural-Fertility-Therapy in New Malden
- Naturopathy in New Malden
- NLP in New Malden
- Nutritional-Therapy in New Malden
- Osteopathy in New Malden
- Past-Life-Regression in New Malden
- Personal-Trainers in New Malden
- Physiotherapy in New Malden
- Pranic-Healing in New Malden
- Psychotherapy in New Malden
- Reflexology in New Malden
- Reiki in New Malden
- Relaxation-Therapy in New Malden
- Shiatsu in New Malden
- Spiritual-Healing in New Malden
- Sports-Massage in New Malden
- Stone-Therapy-Massage in New Malden
- Stress-Management in New Malden
- Swedish-Relaxation-Massage in New Malden
- Tai-Chi in New Malden
- Thai-Massage in New Malden
- Time-Line-Therapy in New Malden
- Traditional-Chinese-Medicine-(TCM) in New Malden
- Weight-Loss in New Malden
- Womens-Health in New Malden
- Yoga in New Malden