About Mitchell Therapy
I am a Clinical Hypno-Psychotherapist. I use an eclectic approach and may include hypnosis, psychotherapy,counselling, CBT, Mindfulness and EFT (tapping) depending on what works for you.
My training, work experience and any achievement
I am qualified to post Masters degree level having completed a degree then continued my studies at postgraduate level in hypno-psychotherapy. I have a certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy & Emotional Freedom Technique and have completed training in dealing with eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia etc) and weight issues and dealing with IBS. I work part time for a training organisation teaching Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy. I am a voluntary counsellor for a children’s charity & my dissertation was in Grief Therapy. My previous role was as a Registered Care Manager working with Dementia sufferers, & I offer therapy to anyone affected by dementia.
Please ensure that you check your SPAM box for a reply as I receive enquiries from this website via email and usually reply to you by email if you have an address.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Eating disorders, Stress, Anxiety, Weight Issues, Public Speaking,
- Phobias, Self-esteem, IBS etc. Please enquire if I can help with your issue.
- EFT (MTT) Tapping
- Womens Health
- Weight Loss
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Stress Management
- Relaxation Therapy
- Life Coaching
- EFT (MTT) Tapping: £50/session
- Womens Health: £50/session
- Weight Loss: £50/session
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £50/session
- Counselling: £50/session
- Hypnotherapy: £50/session
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT): £50/session
- NLP: £50/session
- Psychotherapy: £50/session
- Stress Management: £50/session
- Relaxation Therapy: £50/session
- Life Coaching: £50/session
Special Online Booking Offers
Hourly sessions : £50
Heros’ Clinic Campaign, - £40
Write a Review of Mrs. Jan Littler-Mitchell
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.