Hypnotherapy in West Sussex
- About Sue Ryan
Sue Ryan HYP DIP CS HS
Enchanted Dreams Hypnotherapy
I have been helping people , it seems for many years who have had many different issues in their lives, I recognise life’s experiences, what they can bring with it... the joys and the pain... and what it can take away from us.
In amongst it all sometimes we are left with what I call "Toxic Waste".This is the contamination that as we ourselves can find building up over a length of time that can disrupt our daily lives, This can build up before you or anyone else can see that... something is going wrong.
In the sense of "Toxic Waste" the power and courage it takes to heal the wounds can, at times be heavy and daunting and seems there is no bright ray of light at the end of the tunnel, the time we take to prepare and heal our minds and bodies can, at times become a long spaced out journey to learning how to make ourselves feel that bright warm sun again and to begin to enjoy our lives to our full potential that it should be.
I decided to become a Hypnotherapist when my eldest daughter decided I needed to go on a course, it had to be something to do with helping people, and a counselling course was chosen. It was a three year course and to begin with I had to start at the bottom with Hypnotherapy to progress with the counselling side... Well, I took it up, not knowing it would help me change my own life and for me to ask the questions I had about myself, as the course progressed, I found all the answers I needed and for me to open up my heart to an amazing phenomenal subject that I now love with a passion.Regardless to say I didn’t continue with the counselling course ,although i do have counselling skills , I had found my vocation in life . Hypnotherapy has enhanced the tools I have already been given and has allowed me to help others in their quest for peace and tranquillity in their lives. Giving them the inspiration that I know is there and to know that its not all doom and gloom, and that there IS a bright shining sun in all of us.
WE JUST NEED TO KNOW HOW TO USE IT.
So come along and join me at Enchanted Dreams Hypnotherapy and together.. we can make your dreams come true !
- My training, work experience and any achievement
DIPLOMA IN HYPNOTHERAPY AND COUNSELLING SKILLS
TRAINING FOR IMR AND REGRESSION
BASIC ADVOCACY AND AWARENESS TRAINING
- Concerns & issues I deal with
- Fear, Grief, Headaches, Learning Difficulties, Manipulative Behaviour, Anger Management, Anxiety, Depression, Low Self Confidence, Low Self-Esteem, Pain Management, Panic Attacks, Phobias, Stop Smoking, Sleep Disorders, Stress, Nail Biting, Emotional Abuse,
- Age groups I work with
- Further Information
- If life is becoming too overwhelming and you cant see the light at the end of the tunnel , then Hypnotherapy is what you need .With personal screeds based on you , between us we can accomplish your fears ,concerns and build and put the passion back into your life giving you the confidence to believe in yourself again , even just for Relaxation , the Psychological and Physical aspects of Hypnotherapy are very good for our well being . Come and get in touch with me at Enchanted Dreams Hypnotherapy. Be inspired to reach your goals !
Is any of the information here incorrect? Let us know. Report Wrong Information
Is this your listing? Click here to update information in your profile.
- Price List
- Special Online Booking Offers
I am offering a 30 minuet free consultation .I work in a 30 mile radius outside of Chichester
- Write a review of Sue Ryan
- Review Summary
Value for Money :0.0Customer Service :0.0Communication :0.0Satisfaction :0.0
- 0 Positive
- 0 Neutral
- 0 Negative
- Customer Reviews
- Write your own review
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.
Chichester, West Sussex,PO18 0AE
Contact Sue Ryan for more information.
Name: Sue RyanPhone Number :Location(s):
West Sussex PO18 0AE
- Alcohol Abuse
- Anger Management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Drug Addiction
- Eating Disorders
- View all issues
- Exam Nerves
- Fear Of Flying
- Gastric Band Hypnotherapy
- Internet Addiction
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self-Esteem
- Nail Biting
- Obsessions & Compulsions
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Issues
- Sexual Issues
- Sleep Disorders
- Sports Performance
- Stop Smoking
- Weight Loss
- Find complementary therapists in West Sussex: