True North Therapy
Hypnotherapy, NLP, Time Line Therapy and Psychosynthesis Life Coach/Guide/Spiritual Psychology in Nottingham
Member Organisation(s): CNHC
Hypnotherapy, NLP, Time Line Therapy, Stress Management, Life Coaching, Psychosynthesis
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Write a review
- About True North Therapy
"Life is not linear. When you follow your own true north you create new opportunities, meet new people, new experiences, and create a different life."
~ Ken Robinson
I’m more than familiar with this idea, as my own life has tended to be lived in a ‘non-linear’ fashion. I chose to certify as a Master Practitioner of NLP, Hypnotherapy & Timeline Therapy™, and NLP Master Coach to put my life experiences to good use.
After a life-changing winter mountaineering fall in 2001, I knew I needed to change career. After qualifying for a career in IT in 2004, I decided to take action (the vital ingredient to any change work) to explore the principles and techniques for personal development. The mountaineering fall was a catalyst for personal transformations, through overcoming significant physical and emotional challenges. I decided to take action to explore the principles and techniques for personal growth, which included NLP, hypnotherapy, studying depth psychology, mythology and evolutionary astrology. In retrospect the mountaineering fall was a catalyst for my own deep personal transformations and healing, through overcoming significant physical and emotional challenges. I can hold the space with you to overcome your own challenges.
I aim to empower people, for them to discover their own ’True North’ in life, and I believe that behaviour is learnt, from our birth onwards, so particular ’problem’ behaviours which are currently blocking you from the results you want, can be changed.
As a result of my ‘non-linear’ path through life, I have a genuine understanding of the pressures people come under in modern day living. I live in Nottingham, and dream of cycling from the tip of South Island, New Zealand to the tip of North Island, as part of visiting family and friends...and raising funds for New Zealand mental health charity, Live More Awesome!
- My training, work experience and any achievement
I am currently certified to Master Practitioner standard in NLP, Time Line Therapy, and Hypnosis, and am about to embark augment my hypnotherapy approaches. I’ve run a successful therapy-focused personal coaching practice since 2012, working with a variety of presenting problems, which includes:
- Phobias and PTSD.
- Anxiety and Depression.
- Self-esteem and confidence building.
- Addictions, including smoking.
- Sleep problems.
- Weight control.
- Concerns & issues I deal with
- Addictions, Aggression, Agoraphobia, Alcohol Dependence, Anger Management, Anxiety, Assertiveness, Compulsive Behaviour, Concentration Problems, Depression, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Fear, Gambling, Grief, Impulsive Behaviour, Integration of Experience, Low Self Confidence, Low Self Esteem, Midlife Crisis, Negative Thoughts, Obsessions, Pain Management, Panic Attacks, Pathological Gambling, Personal Growth, Personal Relationships, Phobias, Rehabilitation, Sadness, Self Determination, Self Development, Shame, Shyness, Sleep Disorders, Spirituality, Stress, Stress Management, Tiredness, Unresolved Issues, Weight Loss, Work Stress, Alcohol Abuse, Anger Management, Anxiety, Blushing, Depression, Exam Nerves, Fear of Flying, Insomnia, Low Self Confidence, Low Self-Esteem, Obsessions & Compulsions, Pain Management, Panic Attacks, Phobias, Public Speaking, Relationship Issues, Sleep Disorders, Sports Performance, Stress, Stuttering, Weight Loss, Nail Biting, Emotional Abuse,
- Age groups I work with
Is any of the information here incorrect? Let us know. Report Wrong Information
Is this your listing? Click here to update information in your profile.
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Price List
- Hypnotherapy: £55/session
- NLP: £55/session
- Time Line Therapy: £55/session
- Life Coaching: £55/session
- Special Online Booking Offers
I offer a 20% to former and active servicemen and women.
- Write a review of True North Therapy
- Review Summary
Value for Money :0.0Customer Service :0.0Communication :0.0Satisfaction :0.0
- 0 Positive
- 0 Neutral
- 0 Negative
- Customer Reviews
- Write your own review
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.
Bay Therapy Centre,21 Trent Boulevard,West Bridgford,Nottingham,Nottinghamshire,NG2 5BB
Contact True North Therapy for more information.
Name: Mr. Richard LambPhone Number :Location(s):
Bay Therapy Centre
21 Trent Boulevard
Nottinghamshire NG2 5BB
- Alcohol Abuse
- Anger Management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Drug Addiction
- Eating Disorders
- View all issues
- Exam Nerves
- Fear Of Flying
- Gastric Band Hypnotherapy
- Internet Addiction
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self-Esteem
- Nail Biting
- Obsessions & Compulsions
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Issues
- Sexual Issues
- Sleep Disorders
- Sports Performance
- Stop Smoking
- Weight Loss
- Find complementary therapists in Nottingham:
- Acupressure in Nottingham
- Acupuncture in Nottingham
- Aromatherapy in Nottingham
- Art-Therapy in Nottingham
- Chiropractic in Nottingham
- Cognitive-Behavioural-Therapy-(CBT) in Nottingham
- Corporate-Massage in Nottingham
- Counselling in Nottingham
- Crystal-Therapy in Nottingham
- Deep-Tissue-Massage in Nottingham
- EFT-(MTT)-Tapping in Nottingham
- EMDR in Nottingham
- Hypnotherapy in Nottingham
- Indian-Head-Massage in Nottingham
- Kinesiology in Nottingham
- Life-Coaching in Nottingham
- Mindfulness-Based-Cognitive-Therapy-(MBCT) in Nottingham
- Natural-Fertility-Therapy in Nottingham
- NLP in Nottingham
- Past-Life-Regression in Nottingham
- Personal-Trainers in Nottingham
- Psychotherapy in Nottingham
- Reflexology in Nottingham
- Reiki in Nottingham
- Relaxation-Therapy in Nottingham
- Shiatsu in Nottingham
- Sound-Therapy in Nottingham
- Sports-Massage in Nottingham
- Stone-Therapy-Massage in Nottingham
- Stress-Management in Nottingham
- Swedish-Relaxation-Massage in Nottingham
- Tai-Chi in Nottingham
- Thai-Massage in Nottingham
- Time-Line-Therapy in Nottingham
- Weight-Loss in Nottingham
- Yoga in Nottingham