Mind & Body Consultants
Hypnotherapy, EFT (MTT) Tapping, Reiki in Nottingham
Member Organisation(s): Federation of Holistic Therapists; Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council; Tai Chi Union of Grea
EFT (MTT) Tapping, Reiki, Deep Tissue Massage, Indian Head Massage, Sports Massage, Thai Massage, Hypnotherapy, NLP, Personal Trainers, Tai Chi, Meditation, Yoga, Stress Management
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Write a review
- About Mind & Body Consultants
Mind & Body Consultants is run by husband and wife team Karen and Kev Green, and has practices in Newton and in Southwell in Nottinghamshire.
We aim to restore you to full health, both mentally and physically, and specialise in the Full Movement Method to help with pain and injuries; remedial and sports therapy; and hypnotherapy and stress and anxiety management. We also run regular holistic retreats and workshops, and offer a number of weekly yoga classes in Nottinghamshire.
Karen and Kev offer Full Movement Method (FMM) treatments, a unique method of resolving muscle and joint problems, pain and immobility. FMM includes a combination of soft tissue techniques, joint mobilisations, deep tissue massage and Trigger Point therapy. Uniquely, yoga is used both in assessment and therapy, and we also include a follow-up plan for use at home.
We can help with a number of conditions, including neck and back problems, frozen shoulder, nerve entrapment, disc bulge, , tennis elbow, muscle spasm, sports injuries, accidents and rehabilitation, headaches, and stress related disorders.
Clinical Hypnotherapy, NLP and EFT
Karen is a clinical hypnotherapist and also offers Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Emotional Freedom Technique to help with a variety of issues. These include anxiety, stress, low self-esteem and confidence issues; fears and phobias and behavioural problems, and she can also help with smoking cessation (in a single session) and weight loss. Treatments are often quick, long-lasting and give amazing results.
Mind and Body Exercise
We offer group exercise classes in Yoga and Tai-Chi/Chi-Kung. One to one yoga and tai-chi are also offered for specific needs such as skiing, golf, martial arts. We also run meditation courses and 1 to 1 meditation.
Retreats and Workshops
We regularly run workshops so you can learn how to tap into the power of your body and your mind – recent and upcoming workshops include Yoga and Mediation and Chi-Kung and Meditation and retreats. We can also help you unwind and de-stress with our regular holistic retreats – a whole day dedicated to you, and incorporating Yoga, Chi-Kung and Relaxation.
- My training, work experience and any achievement
We have vast experience in the assessment and resolution of muscular, joint and spinal pain, and have performed over 10,000 treatments. Our years of clinical experience are underpinned by our qualifications so you can be confident when you come to us:
Karen holds an International Sports Therapy Diploma from the International Institute of Sports Therapy.
Both Karen and Kev hold a Diploma in Remedial Massage from the Midlands School of Massage and Manipulative Therapy.
Both qualified as Full Movement Method Practitioners with the Full Movement Training School, and Kev is a tutor at the School.
Karen holds a Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma from the NCFE in association with the National Council for Hypnotherapy and a Diploma in Clinical and Advanced Hypnosis, awarded by the UK Academy of Therapeutic Arts and Sciences. She is also a Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, awarded by the UK Academy of Therapeutic Arts and Sciences, and has attained Emotional Freedom Technique Level 1 & 2, certified by Lionheart Training. Karen also holds a Diploma in Professional Stress Consultancy from Associated Stress Consultants.
Karen and Kev both trained with The Shanti Yoga School. Karen has also completed Advanced Teacher Training with The Shanti Yoga School, and is a Senior Yoga Teacher with the Yoga Alliance: as such, she can give Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certificates, so look at the retreats and workshops pages on our website.
Mind & Body Consultants are members of the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) and the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC). Kev is registered for Massage Therapy, and Karen is registered for Hypnotherapy and Sports & Remedial Therapy.
- Concerns & issues I deal with
- Ankle Injury Treatment, Back Pain Treatment, Chronic Pain Syndrome, Spinal Rehabilitation-Neck and Back Injury, Sports and Occupational Rehabilitation, Sports Injury Rehabilitation-Strapping and Taping, Sports Therapy, STT-Soft Tissue Therapy, Trigger Point Therapy, Disorder, Bereavement, Depression, Fear, Headaches, Low Self Esteem, Phobias, Rehabilitation, Stress, Weight Loss, Anxiety, Depression, Exam Nerves, Low Self Confidence, Low Self-Esteem, Panic Attacks, Phobias, Public Speaking, Stop Smoking, Sleep Disorders, Sports Performance, Stress, Weight Loss,
- Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Full Movement Method, FMM - a unique method of resolving muscle and joint problems, pain and immobility.
- Age groups I work with
Is any of the information here incorrect? Let us know. Report Wrong Information
Is this your listing? Click here to update information in your profile.
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Price List
- EFT (MTT) Tapping: £50/session
- Reiki: £50/session
- Deep Tissue Massage: £50/session
- Indian Head Massage: £50/session
- Sports Massage: £50/session
- Thai Massage: £75/session
- Hypnotherapy: £60/session
- NLP: £50/session
- Personal Trainers: £50/session
- Tai Chi: £50/session
- Meditation: £50/session
- Yoga: £40/session
- Stress Management: £60/session
- Write a review of Mind & Body Consultants
- Review Summary
Value for Money :0.0Customer Service :0.0Communication :0.0Satisfaction :0.0
- 0 Positive
- 0 Neutral
- 0 Negative
- Customer Reviews
- Write your own review
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.
Contact Mind & Body Consultants for more information.
Name: Karen GreenPhone Number :Location(s):
109 Trenchard Close
Newton NG13 8HH
- Alcohol Abuse
- Anger Management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Drug Addiction
- Eating Disorders
- View all issues
- Exam Nerves
- Fear Of Flying
- Gastric Band Hypnotherapy
- Internet Addiction
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self-Esteem
- Nail Biting
- Obsessions & Compulsions
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Issues
- Sexual Issues
- Sleep Disorders
- Sports Performance
- Stop Smoking
- Weight Loss
- Find complementary therapists in Nottingham:
- Acupressure in Nottingham
- Acupuncture in Nottingham
- Aromatherapy in Nottingham
- Art-Therapy in Nottingham
- Chiropractic in Nottingham
- Cognitive-Behavioural-Therapy-(CBT) in Nottingham
- Corporate-Massage in Nottingham
- Counselling in Nottingham
- Crystal-Therapy in Nottingham
- Deep-Tissue-Massage in Nottingham
- EFT-(MTT)-Tapping in Nottingham
- EMDR in Nottingham
- Hypnotherapy in Nottingham
- Indian-Head-Massage in Nottingham
- Kinesiology in Nottingham
- Life-Coaching in Nottingham
- Mindfulness-Based-Cognitive-Therapy-(MBCT) in Nottingham
- Natural-Fertility-Therapy in Nottingham
- NLP in Nottingham
- Past-Life-Regression in Nottingham
- Personal-Trainers in Nottingham
- Psychotherapy in Nottingham
- Reflexology in Nottingham
- Reiki in Nottingham
- Relaxation-Therapy in Nottingham
- Shiatsu in Nottingham
- Sound-Therapy in Nottingham
- Sports-Massage in Nottingham
- Stone-Therapy-Massage in Nottingham
- Stress-Management in Nottingham
- Swedish-Relaxation-Massage in Nottingham
- Tai-Chi in Nottingham
- Thai-Massage in Nottingham
- Time-Line-Therapy in Nottingham
- Weight-Loss in Nottingham
- Yoga in Nottingham