Hypnotherapy, Weight Loss, NLP in Newcastle upon Tyne
Member Organisation(s): APHP
Weight Loss, Hypnotherapy, NLP, Psychotherapy, Meditation, Stress Management, Relaxation Therapy, Life Coaching, Past Life Regression
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Write a review
- About Pauline Alnwick
I am a Clinical Hypnotherapist/Psychotherapist and Co Principle of an established Hypnotherapy Training Academy. I have vast experience in all aspects of theraputic intervention including Thought Field Therapy, IEMT, NLP and CBT. I specialise in addictions and complex cases, but have worked extensively with all psychological issues. My approach to therapy is caring and light hearted, but with a focus on rapid results.
Anxiety - Stress, Panic Attacks, Worrying, Negative Thinking
Habits & Addictions - Alcohol, Gambling, Drug Abuse, Nail Biting, Thumb Sucking
Fears & Phobias - Spiders, Heights, Flying, Dentist, Needles, Hospital Procedures etc.
Confidence - Low Self-Esteem, Assertiveness, Self Image, Insecurity
Relationships - Divorce, Relationship Break Up, Moving On, Arbitration
Sexual Problems - Low Libido, Impotence, Errectile Issues etc.
Pain Management - Any Medically Diagnosed Pain Issue
Depression - Minor, Dysthymia, Bi-Polar,
- My training, work experience and any achievement
I’m a highly qualified, very experienced therapist with a national reputation who can use a wide variety of approaches, such as Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy, Counselling, CBT, NLP, TFT etc. to help you achieve your required goal or target.
As a full time Consultant and Lecturer in Clinical Hypnosis & Psychotherapy, I have many years experience in training others to become Hypnotherapists & Psychotherapists, as well as completing in excess of 10,000 client sessions. Whatever your problem, I’ve probably worked with it and achieved a high degree of success.
- Concerns & issues I deal with
- Abuse, Addictions, Anxiety, Assertiveness, Depression, Divorce, Drug Abuse, Fear, Gambling, Pain Management, Panic Attacks, Phobias, Sex, Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Low Self-Esteem, Pain Management, Panic Attacks, Phobias, Stress,
- Age groups I work with
Is any of the information here incorrect? Let us know. Report Wrong Information
Is this your listing? Click here to update information in your profile.
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Price List
- Special Online Booking Offers
Hypnotherapy £80.00 per session (1 hour)
Thought Field Therapy - CBT - NLP - Coaching - £80.00 per session
Combination Therapy (mixture of all above as needed £120 for 1.5 hours
XMAS SPECIAL - Past Life Regression Special offer £95 for 1.5 hours.
Gastric Band Hypnotherapy special for 2012 - £320.00 for course.
Book a course of therapy as a present for someone who needs it!
Free self-hypnosis therapy CD after your first therapy session.
Quit Smoking - two hour session using a combination of approaches £160.
- Write a review of Pauline Alnwick
- Review Summary
Value for Money :0.0Customer Service :0.0Communication :0.0Satisfaction :0.0
- 0 Positive
- 0 Neutral
- 0 Negative
- Customer Reviews
- Write your own review
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.
Contact Pauline Alnwick for more information.
Name: Pauline AlnwickPhone Number :Location(s):
31 Hadrian Ct
Garth Thirty Three
Newcastle upon Tyne NE12 6BY
- Alcohol Abuse
- Anger Management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Drug Addiction
- Eating Disorders
- View all issues
- Exam Nerves
- Fear Of Flying
- Gastric Band Hypnotherapy
- Internet Addiction
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self-Esteem
- Nail Biting
- Obsessions & Compulsions
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Issues
- Sexual Issues
- Sleep Disorders
- Sports Performance
- Stop Smoking
- Weight Loss
- Find complementary therapists in Newcastle upon Tyne:
- Acupressure in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Acupuncture in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Allergy-Intolerance-Therapy in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Aromatherapy in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Beauty-Therapy in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Chinese-Massage in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Chiropractic in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Cognitive-Behavioural-Therapy-(CBT) in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Corporate-Massage in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Counselling in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Crystal-Therapy in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Deep-Tissue-Massage in Newcastle upon Tyne
- EFT-(MTT)-Tapping in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Homeopathy in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Hypnotherapy in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Indian-Head-Massage in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Life-Coaching in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Meditation in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Natural-Fertility-Therapy in Newcastle upon Tyne
- NLP in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Past-Life-Regression in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Personal-Trainers in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Psychotherapy in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Reflexology in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Reiki in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Relaxation-Therapy in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Shiatsu in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Sound-Therapy in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Sports-Massage in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Stone-Therapy-Massage in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Stress-Management in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Swedish-Relaxation-Massage in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Tai-Chi in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Thai-Massage in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Time-Line-Therapy in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Traditional-Chinese-Medicine-(TCM) in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Weight-Loss in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Yoga in Newcastle upon Tyne