The Phoenix Tree Clinic
Hypnotherapy, Hypnobirthing in Lymington
Member Organisation(s): BSCH
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Write a review
- About The Phoenix Tree Clinic
READY WHEN YOU ARE!
I am qualified at Post Graduate level in Clinical Hypnotherapy. As well as treating patients, I am also a Lecturer, Examiner, Course Supervisor and Tutor at Level 7 (postgraduate) with LCCH/UWL (London College of Clinical Hypnosis & University of West London) in Central London. This is the first bona fide postgraduate university qualification in clinical hypnotherapy in the UK.
I am also trained to use NLP CBH and EMDR.
I have over 10 years experience with clinics in Lymington, New Forest and Central London and treat all symptoms from addictions to phobias to weight issues. I also offer relaxation sessions to those who just want to escape from their busy routine.
You can have confidential consultations in my Lymington practice, which is tucked away in a discreet private location where you can come and go unnoticed, or at my London consulting rooms close to Oxford Street. I am also opening a practice in Harley Street soon, for those who prefer that touch of luxury and sumptuous surroundings.
If you want to be sure of good quality treatment and want to know how to choose a properly qualified safe and ethical hypnotherapist then please visit my website and click on "How to choose a hypnotherapist".
There are a lot of poorly qualified hypnotherapists (some with no training whatsoever!) who give misleading information and ambiguous statements on their profiles and websites to make it appear they are verified by health organisations such as BMA or NHS. Please at least check out their qualifications (they should have letters after their name) and be sure they are a member of recognized society and are fully insured. Check that their course included practical training rather than just distance learning.
Please do not put your health at risk or waste your money.
- Concerns & issues I deal with
- Alcohol Abuse, Anger Management, Anxiety, Blushing, Bruxism, Childbirth, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), Depression, Drug Addiction, Eating Disorders, Exam Nerves, Fear of Flying, Gastric Band Hypnotherapy, Insomnia, Internet Addiction, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Low Self Confidence, Low Self-Esteem, Obsessions & Compulsions, Pain Management, Panic Attacks, Phobias, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Public Speaking, Relationship Issues, Stop Smoking, Sexual Issues, Sleep Disorders, Sports Performance, Stress, Stuttering, Weight Loss, Nail Biting,
- Age groups I work with
Is any of the information here incorrect? Let us know. Report Wrong Information
Is this your listing? Click here to update information in your profile.
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Price List
- Special Online Booking Offers
Please feel free to enquire. My prices are very competitive and I give substantial deductions and regularly run offers.
- Write a review of The Phoenix Tree Clinic
- Review Summary
Value for Money :0.0Customer Service :0.0Communication :0.0Satisfaction :0.0
- 0 Positive
- 0 Neutral
- 0 Negative
- Customer Reviews
- Write your own review
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.
Name: Ms. Catherine TuckerPhone Number :Website : http://www.thephoenixtreeclinic.co.uk
- Alcohol Abuse
- Anger Management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Drug Addiction
- Eating Disorders
- View all issues
- Exam Nerves
- Fear Of Flying
- Gastric Band Hypnotherapy
- Internet Addiction
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self-Esteem
- Nail Biting
- Obsessions & Compulsions
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Issues
- Sexual Issues
- Sleep Disorders
- Sports Performance
- Stop Smoking
- Weight Loss
- Find complementary therapists in Lymington:
- Acupressure in Lymington
- Acupuncture in Lymington
- Aromatherapy in Lymington
- Art-Therapy in Lymington
- Ayurveda in Lymington
- Beauty-Therapy in Lymington
- Chinese-Massage in Lymington
- Chiropractic in Lymington
- Cognitive-Behavioural-Therapy-(CBT) in Lymington
- Counselling in Lymington
- Craniosacral-Therapy in Lymington
- Crystal-Therapy in Lymington
- Deep-Tissue-Massage in Lymington
- EFT-(MTT)-Tapping in Lymington
- EMDR in Lymington
- Hypnotherapy in Lymington
- Indian-Head-Massage in Lymington
- Kinesiology in Lymington
- Life-Coaching in Lymington
- Natural-Fertility-Therapy in Lymington
- Naturopathy in Lymington
- NLP in Lymington
- Osteopathy in Lymington
- Personal-Trainers in Lymington
- Psychotherapy in Lymington
- Reflexology in Lymington
- Reiki in Lymington
- Relaxation-Therapy in Lymington
- Spiritual-Healing in Lymington
- Sports-Massage in Lymington
- Stone-Therapy-Massage in Lymington
- Stress-Management in Lymington
- Swedish-Relaxation-Massage in Lymington
- Tai-Chi in Lymington
- Thai-Massage in Lymington
- Time-Line-Therapy in Lymington
- Traditional-Chinese-Medicine-(TCM) in Lymington
- Weight-Loss in Lymington