About Elaine Dall
I am a fully qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist with a Diploma in Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapy, NLP, CBT and Coaching.
I have been a therapist for over 12 years now and have helped thousands of clients. I use a unique combination of advanced Hypnotherapy, Neuro Linguistic Programming, the principles of CBT, plus EFT and guided imagery to help my clients experience fast and long lasting change. Each solution is tailored to my Client’s needs as every person is individual.
So whether you wish to eradicate an unwanted habit or behaviour, remove a phobia, gain relief from a specific emotional issue like Anxiety or Depression, or simply have more self-confidence to make those all important changes in your life, I really can help.
Appointments are available at times to suit clients including some evenings and weekends.
I am a full Member of the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR) and a Licentiate member of the Hypnotherapy Association. I am also a Counsellor Member of COSCA, a full member of the AAMET and a registered Reiki Master Practitioner/Teacher with the UK Reiki Federation.
I adhere to the codes of ethics of all these associations and as such, my work is fully Supervised by an approved Supervisor of the Hypnotherapy Association. I believe this ensures the quality of the Therapy that is offered you and gives you peace of mind about my professional commitment to you as my client.
My training, work experience and any achievement
Advanced Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy,NLP, CBT and Motivational Coaching
AAMET Practitioner in EFT
Master Reiki Practitioner - UK Reiki Federation
COSCA Counselling Certificate
COSCA Supervision Certificate
Diploma in Kinesiology
Theta healing Practitioner
Metatronia Therapy Practitioner
I have over 12 years experience working with individuals with an array of problems including addiction, anxiety, depression
, trauma, grief, weight issues etc.
Age I Work With
Client Concerns I Treat
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Body Image
- Career Choice
- Communication Problems
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Domestic Violence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Identity Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Post Partum Depression
- Pregnancy and Birthing
- Relationships and Marriage
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Feminist Therapy
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Narrative Therapy
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Possibility Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- EFT (MTT) Tapping: £55/session
- Reiki: £30/session
- Theta Healing: £55/session
- Metatronia Therapy: £35/session
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £55/session
- Counselling: £40/session
- Hypnotherapy: £55/session
- NLP: £55/session
- Psychotherapy: £55/session
- Time Line Therapy: £55/session
- Relaxation Therapy: £55/session
- Past Life Regression: £55/session
Write a Review of Elaine Dall
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.