Hypnotherapy, Mens Health, Weight Loss in Halifax
Member Organisation(s): General Hypnotherapy Register
Mens Health, Weight Loss, Hypnotherapy, NLP, Stress Management, Relaxation Therapy, Life Coaching
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Write a review
- About Practical Hypotherapy
Peter JB Preston
BA (hons) DipHyp, GHR Reg, CH NGH
I was first introduced to hypnotherapy many years ago when I received treatment for my then morbid fear of flying. Before being helped by a hypnotherapist I would be a nervous wreck even at the thought of boarding a plane. Being cured of this was a massive help to me at the time.
Hypnotherapy changed my life and not only was my fear of flying totally absent from my mind but I was also free to pursue a job that would see me flying up to 30 times a year as an ROV pilot offshore. In fact, by the first flight after my treatment I was almost indifferent about take off!
Even though I was able to enjoy a new career I was still finding myself going back to the hypnotherapy that helped me to make these changes. Before long I was privately studying hypnosis, eager to see how it was able to do what it did and alter my way of thinking for the better.
When I decided to take my studies further and become a Clinical Hypnotherapist I was trained by Brian Jacobs of Harley Street, London, who was himself trained by Paul McKenna.
Recently I have used hypnotherapy to assist in the birth of my first child. I hope to do the same again for when I grow my family further.
I utilize hypnosis for the treatment of smoking cessation, weight loss, confidence issues, motivation, phobias, public speaking and many more. I also sometimes use hypnosis without trance and part of my sessions.
Please ask me about Hypno-Band or other weight loss treatments and see my site for current offers.
I am offering Hypno-Band at a discounted fee of £250
My stop smoking session comes with a years support. See my site for further details.
- My training, work experience and any achievement
I have a diploma in Advanced Hypnotherapy. I gained my formal training with Brian Jacobs of Harley Street in London having followed the syllabus laid out but the National Guild of Hypnotists.
I also utilise NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) and Gestalt techniques in conjunction with hypnosis.
Full CRB check
Member of the General Hypnotherapy Register
Member of the National Guild of Hypnotists
Experience in utilising hypnosis with childbirth
Diploma in advanced smoking cessation through hypnosis
CNHC registered Hypnotherapist (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council which is THE official voluntary regulator for hypnotherapy in the UK)
- Concerns & issues I deal with
- Abuse, Addictions, Aggression, Agoraphobia, Anger Management, Anxiety, Disorder, Bereavement, Depression, Drug Abuse, Fear, Gambling, Grief, Low Self Confidence, Low Self Esteem, Negative Thoughts, Pain Management, Phobias, Relationship Problems, Sadness, Self Development, Separation, Sleep Disorders, Smoking Addiction, Stress, Stress Management, Trauma, Weight Loss, Work Stress, Alcohol Abuse, Anger Management, Anxiety, Blushing, Bruxism, Childbirth, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), Depression, Drug Addiction, Eating Disorders, Exam Nerves, Fear of Flying, Gastric Band Hypnotherapy, Insomnia, Internet Addiction, Low Self Confidence, Low Self-Esteem, Obsessions & Compulsions, Pain Management, Panic Attacks, Phobias, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Public Speaking, Relationship Issues, Stop Smoking, Sexual Issues, Sleep Disorders, Sports Performance, Stress, Weight Loss, Nail Biting,
- Other concerns & issues I deal with
Fear of Flying
Gastric Band Hypnotherapy
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Low Self Confidence
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
I run a stop smoking programme at a cost of £120 which inlcudes a years free back up support in the unlikely even that a client should return to smoking.
I am a licensed Hypno-Band Practitioner. This course is priced at £300.
- Age groups I work with
- Further Information
Individual sessions £50
Stop Smoking Session £120
Hypno-Band treatment £250
Please Browse my website for further details and do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.
Is any of the information here incorrect? Let us know. Report Wrong Information
Is this your listing? Click here to update information in your profile.
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Price List
- Mens Health: £50.00/session
- Weight Loss: £50.00/session
- Hypnotherapy: £50.00/session
- NLP: £50.00/session
- Stress Management: £50.00/session
- Relaxation Therapy: £50.00/session
- Life Coaching: £50.00/session
- Special Online Booking Offers
Free 30 minute consultation for Hypno-Band clients
Hypno-Band at a reduced fee of £250.
- Write a review of Practical Hypotherapy
- Review Summary
Value for Money :0.0Customer Service :0.0Communication :0.0Satisfaction :0.0
- 0 Positive
- 0 Neutral
- 0 Negative
- Customer Reviews
- Write your own review
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.
46 Newlands Grove,
Contact Practical Hypotherapy for more information.
Name: Mr. Peter PrestonPhone Number :Website : http://www.practicalhypnotherapy.co.ukLocation(s):
46 Newlands Grove
West Yorkshire HX3 7HZ
- Alcohol Abuse
- Anger Management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Drug Addiction
- Eating Disorders
- View all issues
- Exam Nerves
- Fear Of Flying
- Gastric Band Hypnotherapy
- Internet Addiction
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self-Esteem
- Nail Biting
- Obsessions & Compulsions
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Issues
- Sexual Issues
- Sleep Disorders
- Sports Performance
- Stop Smoking
- Weight Loss
- Find complementary therapists in Halifax:
- Acupressure in Halifax
- Acupuncture in Halifax
- Alexander-Technique in Halifax
- Allergy-Intolerance-Therapy in Halifax
- Aromatherapy in Halifax
- Art-Therapy in Halifax
- Beauty-Therapy in Halifax
- Bowen-Therapy in Halifax
- Chinese-Massage in Halifax
- Chiropractic in Halifax
- Cognitive-Behavioural-Therapy-(CBT) in Halifax
- Corporate-Massage in Halifax
- Counselling in Halifax
- Craniosacral-Therapy in Halifax
- Crystal-Therapy in Halifax
- Deep-Tissue-Massage in Halifax
- EFT-(MTT)-Tapping in Halifax
- EMDR in Halifax
- Homeopathy in Halifax
- Hypnotherapy in Halifax
- Indian-Head-Massage in Halifax
- Kinesiology in Halifax
- Life-Coaching in Halifax
- Meditation in Halifax
- Mens-Health in Halifax
- Mindfulness-Based-Cognitive-Therapy-(MBCT) in Halifax
- Natural-Fertility-Therapy in Halifax
- Naturopathy in Halifax
- NLP in Halifax
- Nutritional-Therapy in Halifax
- Past-Life-Regression in Halifax
- Psychotherapy in Halifax
- Reflexology in Halifax
- Reiki in Halifax
- Relaxation-Therapy in Halifax
- Shiatsu in Halifax
- Sound-Therapy in Halifax
- Spiritual-Healing in Halifax
- Sports-Massage in Halifax
- Stone-Therapy-Massage in Halifax
- Stress-Management in Halifax
- Swedish-Relaxation-Massage in Halifax
- Tai-Chi in Halifax
- Thai-Massage in Halifax
- Time-Line-Therapy in Halifax
- Traditional-Chinese-Medicine-(TCM) in Halifax
- Weight-Loss in Halifax
- Womens-Health in Halifax
- Yoga in Halifax