About Debbie Stanton - Hypnotherapy
Debbie works via Skype/Messenger/WhatsApp or in person from the following locations:
Health by Design, Hight Street, Hadleigh,
The Tree Room Centre, Trinity Street, Colchester
Gainsborough Therapy Rooms, Gainsborough Street, Sudbury
As well as offering Clinical Hypnotherapy, Debbie also offers BWRT (BrainWorking Recursive Therapy) Level 3 (Adv.) Advanced Psychotherapy, Life Coaching and Counselling along with other therapies.
Debbies approach is to use a combination of the above in order to achieve maximum results in as short a time as possible - therefore allowing her clients to be able to work through their difficulties and move on with their lives sooner. That said she does understand that some prefer to work with just one therapy, or over a longer period of time and within a structured framework. Debbie is happy to work on this basis if required.
Debbie Stanton is also a fully qualified an accredited Reflexologist and Reiki Teacher/Practitioner
My training, work experience and any achievement
Psychotherapy Adv.Dip., Clincal Hypnotherapy Dip., BWRT Level 3 Practitioner Adv.Cert., NLP Practitioner Cert., Life Coach Cert., Counselling Dip.
Memberships & Associations:
Professional I.A.C.T membership (International Association of Counsellors and Therapsits), Member of the British Brain Working Research Society BBRS, Member of the International Association of BrainWorking Recursive Therapy MIBWRT (Psyche.) NCHC Registered.
Carrying Full Indemnity Insurance and governed by a strict code of ethics and confidentiality, Debbie is also a fully qualified Reflexologist and Reiki Teacher/Practitioner with over 15 years experience.
As part of her Continued Professional Development (CPD) Debbie keeps up to date with the latest cutting edge therapies available by taking new courses and attending workshops and webinars. As part of the requirements of the associations and memberships she is affiliated with, Debbie also has regular supervision and mentoring sessions in order to keep abreast of new developments and be able to give the very best of herself to help her clients better.
Client Concerns I Treat
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Body Image
- Career Choice
- Communication Problems
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Domestic Violence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Identity Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Post Partum Depression
- Pregnancy and Birthing
- Relationships and Marriage
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Feminist Therapy
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Narrative Therapy
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Possibility Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Womens Health: £60/session
- Mens Health: £60/session
- Weight Loss: £60/session
- Counselling: £60/session
- Hypnobirthing: £60/session
- Hypnotherapy: £60/session
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT): £60/session
- NLP: £60/session
- Psychotherapy: £60/session
- Time Line Therapy: £60/session
- Meditation: £60/session
- Psychosexual Therapy: £60/session
- Relaxation Therapy: £60/session
- Stress Management: £60/session
- Life Coaching: £60/session
- Past Life Regression: £60/session
Special Online Booking Offers
FREE no obligation consultation.
Write a Review of Ms. debbie stanton
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.