Counselling, Reiki, Weight Loss in Bristol
Member Organisation(s): NCH, GHC, APHP, AfSFH, SSP,FIOS
Reiki, Weight Loss, Acupressure, Deep Tissue Massage, Swedish Relaxation Massage, Counselling, Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy, Time Line Therapy, Meditation, Yoga, Crystal Therapy, Relaxation Therapy, Stress Management, Life Coaching, Past Life Regression
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Write a review
- About Cygnus Therapy
Do you want to feel happier? Stop worrying or crying? Feel more confident or motivated? Ge a better job? Find a loving partner? Become even more successful than you already are?
As a qualified and experience hypnotherapist at I can help you to become more relaxed, confident and fulfilled - to life the life you’ve always dreamed of.
Could you benefit from shamanic help?
Are there recurrent patterns and problems in your life that have proved unresponsive to conventional help? do you constantly feel under great strain, burdened or invaded? Is there a persistent feeling that something is missing or lost? Shamanism may have its origins in ancient history but is is also a contemporary skill, seeking to address the spiritual cause underlying disease or problems. Depending on the diagnosis It may involve ancestral mediation, soul retrieval, ritual and ceremony, but is both practical and sensitive to spiritual needs.
Please see www.cygnustherapy.com for further information or call Raven Aisling on 07956171854
- My training, work experience and any achievement
Raven Aisling holds a Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy and trained at the Clifton Practice, one of the leading complementary health practices in the South West. She is a member of the National council for Hypnotherapy, The General Hypnotherapy Register, the Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy, the National Hypnotherapy society and the Association for Professional Hypnosis and psychotherapy. She also holds an Advanced Diploma in Emotional Release Counseling and Transpersonal Development and is a certified Hypnotensive Practitioner.
Raven is a shamanic practitioner with a Diploma in Kestrel Shamanic Healing (IofAF). She has trained with Kestrel and Jay Oakwood and studied with FIOS (Foundation for Inspirational and Oracular Studies), under Catilin and John Matthews. Raven has also trained in house and land clearing with Irish bean feasa, Cait Branigan, and continues to study the Inner Temple and Western Mystery Traditions with RJ Stewart. She is a member of the Society for Shamanic Practitioners.
As a Reiki and Crystal Healer with a background in holistic therapies, she worked in the complimentary health field for several years in Australia where she began her career in alternative medicine by training as a massage therapist at the Australian College of Natural Medicine. Raven has studied vibrational therapies including tree and flower essences and sound healing and as a qualified Yoga Teacher has taught yoga and meditation.
After Spending 20 years in Australia Raven returned to her ancestral homeland to renew her spiritual connection with the land of her birth and now runs a private practice in Bristol.
- Concerns & issues I deal with
- Usui Reiki, Addictions, Aggression, Agoraphobia, Alcohol Dependence, Anger Management, Anorexia Nervosa, Anxiety, Assertiveness, Bereavement, Binge Eating Disorder (BED), Boredom, Bulimia Nervosa, Childhood Issues, Codependency, Compulsive Behaviour, Concentration Problems, Depression, Drug Abuse, Eating Disorders, Family Problems, Fatigue, Fear, Grief, Headaches, Inertia, Isolation, Low Self Confidence, Low Self Esteem, Meaningless, Melancholia, Memory Problems, Midlife Crisis, Negative Thoughts, Neurosis, Obsessions, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Pain Management, Panic Attacks, Paranoia, Perfectionism, Performance Management, Personal Growth, Personal Relationships, Phobias, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Relationship Problems, Repetitive Negative Patterns, Sadness, Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), Self Determination, Self Development, Separation, Shame, Shyness, Sleep Disorders, Smoking Addiction, Spirituality, Stress, Stress Management, Tiredness, Trauma, Unresolved Issues, Weight Loss, Work Stress, Alcohol Abuse, Anger Management, Anxiety, Blushing, Bruxism, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), Depression, Drug Addiction, Eating Disorders, Exam Nerves, Fear of Flying, Insomnia, Internet Addiction, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Low Self Confidence, Low Self-Esteem, Obsessions & Compulsions, Pain Management, Panic Attacks, Phobias, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Public Speaking, Relationship Issues, Stop Smoking, Sleep Disorders, Sports Performance, Stress, Weight Loss, Nail Biting, Emotional Abuse,
- Other concerns & issues I deal with
Shamanic healing - soul retrieval, power retrieval, soul midwifery, past life issues, ancestral issues, constellation work.
Transpersonal Counselling, emotional release counselling, symbol work, gestalt
Mindfulness, meditation, yoga therapy.
- Further Information
- Did you know that hypnotherapy can help with high blood pressure? As a certified Hypnotensive Practitioner, using proven cognitive techniques and behavioural coaching I can help you tackle the most common lifestyle factors which cause primary hypertension. Call Raven on 07956171854 to find out more.
Is any of the information here incorrect? Let us know. Report Wrong Information
Is this your listing? Click here to update information in your profile.
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Price List
- Deep Tissue Massage: £40/session
- Write a review of Cygnus Therapy
- Review Summary
Value for Money :0.0Customer Service :0.0Communication :0.0Satisfaction :0.0
- 0 Positive
- 0 Neutral
- 0 Negative
- Customer Reviews
- Write your own review
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.
22 Elmdale Road,
Contact Cygnus Therapy for more information.
Name: Ms. Raven AislingPhone Number :Website : http://www.cygnustherapy.comLocation(s):
4 River View BS16 1DL
- Alcohol Abuse
- Anger Management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Drug Addiction
- Eating Disorders
- View all issues
- Exam Nerves
- Fear Of Flying
- Gastric Band Hypnotherapy
- Internet Addiction
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self-Esteem
- Nail Biting
- Obsessions & Compulsions
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Issues
- Sexual Issues
- Sleep Disorders
- Sports Performance
- Stop Smoking
- Weight Loss
- Find complementary therapists in Bristol:
- Acupressure in Bristol
- Acupuncture in Bristol
- Alexander-Technique in Bristol
- Allergy-Intolerance-Therapy in Bristol
- Aromatherapy in Bristol
- Art-Therapy in Bristol
- Ayurveda in Bristol
- Beauty-Therapy in Bristol
- Body-Harmony in Bristol
- Bowen-Therapy in Bristol
- Chinese-Massage in Bristol
- Chiropractic in Bristol
- Cognitive-Behavioural-Therapy-(CBT) in Bristol
- Counselling in Bristol
- Crystal-Therapy in Bristol
- Deep-Tissue-Massage in Bristol
- EFT-(MTT)-Tapping in Bristol
- Homeopathy in Bristol
- Hypnotherapy in Bristol
- Indian-Head-Massage in Bristol
- Kinesiology in Bristol
- Life-Coaching in Bristol
- Meditation in Bristol
- Natural-Fertility-Therapy in Bristol
- NLP in Bristol
- Nutritional-Therapy in Bristol
- Osteopathy in Bristol
- Physiotherapy in Bristol
- Pranic-Healing in Bristol
- Psychotherapy in Bristol
- Reflexology in Bristol
- Reiki in Bristol
- Relaxation-Therapy in Bristol
- Shiatsu in Bristol
- Spiritual-Healing in Bristol
- Sports-Massage in Bristol
- Stone-Therapy-Massage in Bristol
- Stress-Management in Bristol
- Swedish-Relaxation-Massage in Bristol
- Thai-Massage in Bristol
- Time-Line-Therapy in Bristol
- Traditional-Chinese-Medicine-(TCM) in Bristol
- Weight-Loss in Bristol
- Yoga in Bristol