Hypnotherapy North East
Hypnotherapy, Reiki, NLP in Blyth
Member Organisation(s): The Hypnotherapy Association; The Association of Professional Hypnotherapists & Psychotherapists
Reiki, Hypnotherapy, NLP, Psychotherapy
- ReviewsTotal:(+1, -0)
- "Brilliant treatment for tinnitus!! Two sessions and complete..." --Rachel
- About Hypnotherapy North East
My name is John Kay and I have been successfully helping people through the use of hypnotherapy and Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) since 1999. I am able to assist people in overcoming a range of physical and mental issues using a form of treatment called ’Complete Mind Therapy’ which was developed by the MindCare Organisation with whom I studied.
Hypnosis is a very powerful tool which should only be used by qualified therapists, so always check that the therapist you choose is qualified and most importantly - insured. Reiki treatments are hands on and non intrusive. No massage is involved and the client remains fully clothed. As a Master Reiki Practitioner I offer various traditional Reiki treatments.
So, if you are looking for help in any of the areas listed on my site, please contact me, it can only help!
- My training, work experience and any achievement
- I am the first and only Therapist in the North East who is qualified to treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and who is a member of the UK Register of IBS Therapists. I successfully completed a course in Warrington with Michael Mahoney, the founder and manager of the register. This is a real first for the area and brings real hope to the many sufferers of this most horrible of illnesses.
- Concerns & issues I deal with
- Usui Reiki, Addictions, Alcohol Dependence, Anxiety, Binge Eating Disorder (BED), Concentration Problems, Depression, Eating Disorders, Learning Difficulties, Low Self Confidence, Low Self Esteem, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Pain Management, Panic Attacks, Panic Disorder, Phobias, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), Self Determination, Shyness, Smoking Addiction, Social Phobia, Stress, Stress Management, Tiredness, Weight Loss, Work Stress, Alcohol Abuse, Anger Management, Anxiety, Blushing, Depression, Eating Disorders, Exam Nerves, Fear of Flying, Insomnia, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Low Self Confidence, Low Self-Esteem, Obsessions & Compulsions, Pain Management, Panic Attacks, Phobias, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Public Speaking, Relationship Issues, Stop Smoking, Sleep Disorders, Stress, Weight Loss, Nail Biting,
- Other concerns & issues I deal with
The following are the areas where I can help with.
Phobias and Fears
- Age groups I work with
- Further Information
What is self-hypnosis? How do I do it? Is it safe?
Self-hypnosis is induced either by remembering an induction script or, preferably, by recording it onto a tape and listening to it Read slowly, no faster than 130 words per minute, and use frequent pauses. You will not feel hypnotised because there really is no such thing as a hypnotised feeling. The induction needs to last about 15-20 minutes at least. The ’quality’ of self-hypnosis is sometimes not as good as that induced by a hypnotist, but hypnosis comes from within you. It has as much to do with you as it does the operator, though a good operator will know many different methods of helping you focus and will be able to choose one that is exactly right for your thought processes. Once into the hypnotised state, a good way of working is to simply see yourself looking exactly the way you want to feel, or easily doing whatever it is you want to do. If you want to quit a habit, for instance, see yourself with evidence that you’ve quite the habit, e.g. if you want to stop biting your nails, create a VIVID image of you with elegantly manicured nails and allow yourself to feel truly elated. This is probably a better way of working, for the beginner, than using direct suggestion - which means repeating to yourself over and again what it is that you want to happen. Suggestions must be phrased POSITIVELY - no ’not’ or ’won’t’ or ’cannot’ statements, etc. Self -hypnosis is absolutely safe and you can exit the state whenever you want to - it is totally impossible to get stuck in any way. You can even set your own ’inner timer’ first, so that you simply decide that you want to finish the session after, say, 30 minutes. Try it!
Is any of the information here incorrect? Let us know. Report Wrong Information
Is this your listing? Click here to update information in your profile.
- ReviewsTotal:(+1, -0)
- Price List
- Write a review of Hypnotherapy North East
- Review Summary
Value for Money :5.0Customer Service :5.0Communication :5.0Satisfaction :5.0
- 0 Positive
- 1 Neutral
- 0 Negative
- Customer Reviews
Brilliant treatment for tinnitus!! Two sessions and completely gone!! Thank you!!!!
--Rachel, Winterthur, August 04 2016
- Write your own review
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.
22 Ingleton Gardens,Woodlands Grange,Blyth,Northumberland,NE24 3PE
Contact Hypnotherapy North East for more information.
Name: Mr. John KayPhone Number :Location(s):
22 Ingleton Gardens
Northumberland NE24 3PE
- Alcohol Abuse
- Anger Management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Drug Addiction
- Eating Disorders
- View all issues
- Exam Nerves
- Fear Of Flying
- Gastric Band Hypnotherapy
- Internet Addiction
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self-Esteem
- Nail Biting
- Obsessions & Compulsions
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Issues
- Sexual Issues
- Sleep Disorders
- Sports Performance
- Stop Smoking
- Weight Loss
- Find complementary therapists in Blyth:
- Acupressure in Blyth
- Acupuncture in Blyth
- Aromatherapy in Blyth
- Chinese-Massage in Blyth
- Chiropractic in Blyth
- Cognitive-Behavioural-Therapy-(CBT) in Blyth
- Counselling in Blyth
- Deep-Tissue-Massage in Blyth
- EFT-(MTT)-Tapping in Blyth
- Flower-Essences in Blyth
- Hypnotherapy in Blyth
- Indian-Head-Massage in Blyth
- Life-Coaching in Blyth
- Natural-Fertility-Therapy in Blyth
- NLP in Blyth
- Psychotherapy in Blyth
- Reflexology in Blyth
- Reiki in Blyth
- Shiatsu in Blyth
- Spiritual-Healing in Blyth
- Sports-Massage in Blyth
- Thai-Massage in Blyth
- Traditional-Chinese-Medicine-(TCM) in Blyth
- Weight-Loss in Blyth
- Yoga in Blyth