Counselling, EFT (MTT) Tapping, Reiki in Cleethorpes
Member Organisation(s): Association for Coaching
EFT (MTT) Tapping, Reiki, Mens Health, Weight Loss, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Counselling, Hypnotherapy, Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), NLP, Psychotherapy, Sound Therapy, Time Line Therapy, Personal Trainers, Meditation, Stress Management, Relaxation Therapy, Life Coaching, Past Life Regression
- ReviewsTotal:(+5, -0)
- "I had a problem and booked to have a session. Nigel was bril..." --stephen
- About C-options
this section is supposed to be about me, but you are more important. If you want to know more about me visit my web site on www.c-options.co.uk.
Or please do read the unsolicited reviews via the review tab on this website. I appreciate the time a few of my clients have taken to write about their experience of my services.
As a coach and therapist, for several years, I now feel confident I can help you to find solutions to anything that may be worrying you.
It is not unusual for my clients to have already had 20 or more counselling sessions via the NHS or other charitable organisations. Yet they find what I do works and it often works quickly.
I have so many different ways in which I can get to the heart of a problem with you, help you to decide how you want things to be and how we can get you to that place where you feel good.
Together we can help to get to that place where you are happy with how you look and you feel at peace with yourself. If that sounds like where you want to be contact me now!
My unique niche is bio-cognitive therapy which is a new and exciting field that recognises the correlation between the brain, the mind the body and the spirit.I use bio-feedback to direct and inform therapeutic coaching, to help you feel safe, loved and loving,and free to be who you are meant to be!
It may just be the moment that will change your life for ever. (Clients remark that it did)
I love to work face to face ( some clients travel an hour or more to see me) and it is best because of my bio-feedback equipment. However I can also work effectively over the phone or via Skype if you live outside of a reasonable travelling distance from my practice. In some circumstances I will even come to your home if you are unable to visit me.
I am down to earth (but my wife says I am not on this planet). I have loads of real life experience having been a Police officer for 30 years before forming my private practice c-options in 2008. Since then year upon year my client base has grown and I now find myself having to be selective around the work I take on.
- My training, work experience and any achievement
Thousands of hours one to one coaching experience (7 years coaching Police Officers) in 10 years in a one to one coaching role.
Ba Hons Degree in Human Behaviour,(2004, Hull University)
P.G.C.E., (2006, Huddersfield University)(Qualified Teacher/Trainer)
MAC (Association for Coaching),
Certified EFT practitioner, (2007)
2nd degree Reiki Spiritual Healer.(2008)
30 Years Police Officer (Real Life experience)
10 years as a Development Officer and Coach/Trainer
Having actively been involved in assessing life skills for over a decade at assessment centres to select police Officers I can also help you to understand your strengths in the job market.I am qualified to assess skills required for promotion to inspector level and above within the Police Service.
- Concerns & issues I deal with
- Usui Reiki, Abuse, Addictions, Affairs, Aggression, Agoraphobia, Anger Management, Anxiety, Assertiveness, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Bereavement, Boredom, Bulimia Nervosa, Career Counselling, Childhood Issues, Compulsive Behaviour, Concentration Problems, Couple Relationships, Criminal Behaviour, Depression, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Drug Abuse, Eating Disorders, Exhaustion, Family Problems, Fatigue, Fear, Gay Issues, Gender Dysphoria, Grief, Headaches, Integration of Experience, Learning Difficulties, Low Self Esteem, Marriage (Marital Relations), Mediation, Mens Issues, Morality, Negative Thoughts, Obsessions, Pain Management, Panic Attacks, Parenting, Performance Management, Personal Growth, Personal Relationships, Phobias, Physical Illness, Rape, Redundancy, Relationship Problems, Religion, Sadness, Self Determination, Self Development, Separation, Shame, Shyness, Smoking Addiction, Spirituality, Stress, Stress Management, Suicidal Thoughts, Tiredness, Trauma, Unresolved Issues, Weight Loss, Work Stress, Alcohol Abuse, Anger Management, Anxiety, Depression, Drug Addiction, Eating Disorders, Exam Nerves, Fear of Flying, Gastric Band Hypnotherapy, Insomnia, Internet Addiction, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Low Self Confidence, Low Self-Esteem, Obsessions & Compulsions, Pain Management, Panic Attacks, Phobias, Public Speaking, Relationship Issues, Stop Smoking, Sleep Disorders, Sports Performance, Stress, Weight Loss, Nail Biting, Emotional Abuse,
- Other concerns & issues I deal with
AS A THERAPIST AND LIFE COACH I WILL DISCUSS ANY ISSUES THAT LIFE PRESENTS AND HELP YOU TO UNDERSTAND THE OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO YOU.
I also work with couples to help them understand and enhance their relationships.
- Age groups I work with
- Further Information
- My fees are per session not per hour. Sessions can last from 1-3 hours or more depending upon your needs.
Is any of the information here incorrect? Let us know. Report Wrong Information
Is this your listing? Click here to update information in your profile.
- ReviewsTotal:(+5, -0)
- Price List
- EFT (MTT) Tapping: £50/session
- Reiki: £25/session
- Mens Health: £50/session
- Weight Loss: £50/session
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £50/session
- Counselling: £50/session
- Hypnotherapy: £50/session
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT): £50/session
- NLP: £50/session
- Psychotherapy: £50/session
- Sound Therapy: £50/session
- Time Line Therapy: £50/session
- Personal Trainers: £25/session
- Meditation: £25/session
- Stress Management: £50/session
- Relaxation Therapy: £25/session
- Life Coaching: £50/session
- Past Life Regression: £50/session
- Special Online Booking Offers
The Tao 333 club
Ask me about my loyalty scheme known as the 333 club which entitles selected clients to become members of a select club entitled to continuing care at reduced fees.
- Write a review of C-options
- Review Summary
Value for Money :5.0Customer Service :5.0Communication :5.0Satisfaction :5.0
- 5 Positive
- 0 Neutral
- 0 Negative
- Customer Reviews
I had a problem and booked to have a session. Nigel was brilliant. Makes you find the answers and clarifies what you already knew. Listen carefully to what he says and most importantly understand. Then put into practice and your place will become a better place than happiness. You’l achieve peace
--stephen, grimsby, November 17 2012
ok lets say ive had a quite troubled life im only 26 and at the age of 20 i was detained in a mental health hospital for over 4 years. the last year has been about getting my life back. and i first got intouch with nigel because i wanted to do just that. I felt i needed help to feel fulfilled- i left hospital 10 stone overweight and having regular anxiety actted. though his own special blend of coaching and therapy techniques nigel has worked wonders the guy cares so much and goes out of his way to help you. my anxiety attacks have definitely been reduced through nigels hypnotherapy session and i am starting to get my head around the weight loss and making good progress. we also bounce ideas off each other and he brings out your own ideas on how to improve your life. nigel has many tools he uses both physical , practical, phychological and spiritual and that will be my last coment that he is not pushy but helps you develop your own spiritually-if you want to, thanks nigel your a star!
--kevin-ali, Grimsby, May 31 2012
A truly amazing therapist! You are not just a client. You are a real person to Nigel, important, worthwhile! He also has an extraordinary background which you can only benefit from and I can’t imagine anyone on the planet being able to care more! He is so there for you. I could say so much more but just please try for yourself and do yourself some good!!
--Mandy, Louth, May 08 2012
I first contacted Nigel early this year as I was suffering anxiety and depresssion following a number of ’set backs’ in my life that completely turned it upside down. Nigel has helped me learn a whole range of tools and techniques that I can now use to help me to help myself in all areas of my life. I am now a different persons and thanks to Nigels guidance I am beginning to build a new and happier life for myself and I am able to deal with the issues I have had in a more positive and confident manner.
--Andy, Cleethorpes, July 24 2011
i rang nigel and he came to see me .he never did that but cos i was in a bad way he did he is a star .i could not get out my house .i was so bad with my problem .after only 3 weeks nigel got me going out and now i go on trains he is a angel thanks nigel so much here is to my new life cos of nigal .sue ring me and i will tell you how good he is .
--susan, immingham, July 20 2011
- Write your own review
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.
Name: Nigel LewisPhone Number :Location(s):
Cleethorpes DN35 0HL
- Find complementary therapists in Cleethorpes:
- Acupuncture in Cleethorpes
- Aromatherapy in Cleethorpes
- Art-Therapy in Cleethorpes
- Chiropractic in Cleethorpes
- Cognitive-Behavioural-Therapy-(CBT) in Cleethorpes
- Counselling in Cleethorpes
- Deep-Tissue-Massage in Cleethorpes
- EFT-(MTT)-Tapping in Cleethorpes
- Hypnotherapy in Cleethorpes
- Indian-Head-Massage in Cleethorpes
- Life-Coaching in Cleethorpes
- Meditation in Cleethorpes
- Mens-Health in Cleethorpes
- Mindfulness-Based-Cognitive-Therapy-(MBCT) in Cleethorpes
- NLP in Cleethorpes
- Past-Life-Regression in Cleethorpes
- Personal-Trainers in Cleethorpes
- Physiotherapy in Cleethorpes
- Psychotherapy in Cleethorpes
- Reflexology in Cleethorpes
- Reiki in Cleethorpes
- Relaxation-Therapy in Cleethorpes
- Sound-Therapy in Cleethorpes
- Spiritual-Healing in Cleethorpes
- Sports-Massage in Cleethorpes
- Stone-Therapy-Massage in Cleethorpes
- Stress-Management in Cleethorpes
- Thai-Massage in Cleethorpes
- Time-Line-Therapy in Cleethorpes
- Weight-Loss in Cleethorpes
- Womens-Health in Cleethorpes
- Yoga in Cleethorpes