About Sam Middleton
I am a qualified Counsellor and member of the BACP. I provide integrative counselling from my garden office which is set in the countryside. I help clients to deal with anxiety, depression, eating problems, low self esteem and bereavement amongst other issues which have an impact on our day to day lives. I work with clients in a non-judgemental and empathic way where I seek to understand their current distress and find ways in which we can move forwards. I hope to offer affordable counselling and therefore the first session will be £25.
My training, work experience and any achievement
My qualifications are BA Hons, Diploma in Counselling, Postgraduate Certificate in CBT, Certificate in Child & Adolescent Studies.
I have experience of working within Primary Care and in Private Practice.
Client Concerns I Treat
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Body Image
- Career Choice
- Communication Problems
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Domestic Violence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Identity Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Post Partum Depression
- Pregnancy and Birthing
- Relationships and Marriage
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Feminist Therapy
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Narrative Therapy
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Possibility Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
Special Online Booking Offers
The first session is £25. Concessions for students/low waged.
Write a Review of Sam Middleton
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.