About Joel Korn
2-Life is my private counselling practice based in Finchley, North London.
As a qualified Integrative Counsellor and Supervisor, I offer counselling, group therapy, training and supervision.
For the last fourteen years I have worked in the fields of health, social care and youth work. Since 1999, I have delivered training in the voluntary and statutory sectors.
My specialisms are sexuality; sex and relationships counselling for adults living with learning difficulties; sexual health; relationship issues; trans-cultural issues and living with long-term health conditions.
I have worked therapeutically as a counsellor around a range of presenting issues including: Assertiveness, Life changes; Relationships; Work; Coming Out; Loneliness; Friendships; Work; Sexual Health; Depression and Anxiety, among many others.
All the services 2-Life provides are in a safe, confidential and non-judgemental environment.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- A Gestalt Approach to Working with Children and Adolescents (A week intensive course)| April 2014
- Certified Psychotherapeutic Supervisor| LCCTA 2013
- Essential in sexual minority therapy| Pink Therapy - Completed Autumn 2011
- Diploma in Applied Groupwork Skills| WPF – London Bridge 2011
- VQ2 Health Trainer| GMI 2009
- Professional Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling| Lambeth College 2008
- Intermediate Counselling Skills/ Studies| Lambeth College 2006
- Introduction to Basic Counselling Skills Course| Lambeth College 2003
- Counselling: £40.00/session
- Stress Management: £60.00/session
Special Online Booking Offers
One to one counselling fees:
My therapy fees are on a sliding scale depending on client’s income and as agreed at assessment stage between £40-60. Some reasonable discounts for those on low incomes or that are students.
Before starting your counselling with me, I invite you to an initial meeting where we can look at what you want to explore. The initial meeting may take up to an hour and twenty minutes and I normally charge a flat fee of £40 for the initial meeting. This offers you an opportunity to discuss any questions you may have. For Natural Therapy for All referrals I will charge a flat fee £30 for the assessment.
Write a Review of Joel Korn
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.