About emotional wellbeing services
I can help with:general counselling for individuals and couples. I am a qualified counsellor and psychosexual and relationship therapist for most problems that life may throw at you.
Coping with change often causes stress and coaching can help you to face the prospect or reality of change in many forms such as bereavement, loss or change of job or role, children coming or going, or changes to health.
As a former midwife I can support those who are having problems in this area.
For those with phobias, behaviour problems and addictions EFT is often helpful and worth a try.
Sometimes just someone who is non-judgemental and there to listen is exactly what helps.
My training, work experience and any achievement
Working life in Midwifery and sexual health, counselling and lecturing in midwifery, women’s health, child care and counselling. Now work in a young people’s advisory centre and freelance counselling, coaching, psychosexual therapy and supervision of counsellors and therapists.
Awarded a Nursing Times/3m award for outreach education with young people in 1997.
I am a mother and a grandmother and understand the problems of family life.
With a colleague I published a book about the problems of workplace bullying called" The Bullying Culture" Hadikin,R and O’Driscoll, M. 1999
Services I Provide
- Relationship Problems
Client Concerns I Treat
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Body Image
- Career Choice
- Communication Problems
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Domestic Violence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Identity Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Post Partum Depression
- Pregnancy and Birthing
- Relationships and Marriage
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Feminist Therapy
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Narrative Therapy
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Possibility Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- EFT (MTT) Tapping: £30/session
- Counselling: £30/session
- Stress Management: £30/session
- Life Coaching: £30/session
Write a Review of Muriel O’Driscoll
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.