About Laura Rutlidge
Many people have difficulties in life and at times they can be too much to cope with, that is when counselling may be able to help you. I am an accredited counsellor with several years experience with issues such as trauma, anger, anxiety, depression, grief, abuse, addictions, obsessions and compulsions. I offer counselling to individuals and young people.
My aim is to offer you a safe and confidential place where you can explore your concerns without any judgement. We can then work together to you help make the changes you want.
I am trained in both talking therapies and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, which enables me to change my approach according to your needs.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I am a fully qualified counsellor / psychotherapist, having completed first a level 4 diploma in Counselling then a further BSc in Counselling and Psychology.
- I have a level 5 qualification in CBT and a level 5 diploma in Mindfulness Practice and application.
- I am currently completing an MSc in Psychological Trauma
Other relevant training I have completed over the years:
- CBT for Children
- Creative Therapy
- Transactional Analysis
- Psycho-sexual Therapy
- Diploma in Nutrition
- I have had several years NHS experience before joining with my partner in our private practice.
- Please feel free to visit our website: www.counselling-matters.org.uk
Age I Work With
Client Concerns I Treat
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Body Image
- Career Choice
- Communication Problems
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Domestic Violence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Identity Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Post Partum Depression
- Pregnancy and Birthing
- Relationships and Marriage
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Feminist Therapy
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Narrative Therapy
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Possibility Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £50/session
- Counselling: £50/session
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT): £50/session
- Psychotherapy: £50/session
- Stress Management: £50/session
- Nutritional Therapy: £50/session
- Life Coaching: £50/session
Write a Review of Laura Rutlidge
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.