About Physis Health & Wellbeing
The Physis centre provides a calm, nurturing and professional environment which ensures you are supported appropriately through your chosen therapy process.
We have a team of friendly and highly qualified therapists who offer a range of therapies including:
counselling & psychotherapy, hypnotherapy, life coaching, acupuncture, aromatherapy, crystal therapy, ear candling, homeopathy, massage, meditation, reflexology, reiki and shiatsu.
Our therapists will support you to grow, heal, and find a sense of wellbeing in body, mind and spirit.
All practitioners working at Physis are appropriately qualified, insured, registered and supervised according to professional training, and have undergone a thorough interview process in order to ensure the highest standards are maintained.
Client Concerns I Treat
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Body Image
- Career Choice
- Communication Problems
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Domestic Violence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Identity Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Post Partum Depression
- Pregnancy and Birthing
- Relationships and Marriage
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Feminist Therapy
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Narrative Therapy
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Possibility Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
Write a Review of Mrs. Rachel Surtees
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.