About Audrey Murray
As a qualified CBT Therapist I specialise in facilitating positive change to people’s lives, which has successfully empowered my clients with confidence and self belief in order to better their futures.
Change can be a daunting process, however, with the skills I have obtained during my studies I have been able to encourage my clients to take that leap to face their fears and understand themselves in a new light.
As your therapist it is my responsibility to provide you with a safe and secure environment in which you are able to explore, understand and challenge yourself. You will undergo a new life learning experience giving you the power to enhance your own life choices.
I believe in creating a programme which encourages you to gain a self sustainable mind-set allowing you to continue your path to improvement beyond my sessions.
My training, work experience and any achievement
After a lengthy career in the media industry I gave myself a challenge to study something new. My passion for helping people inspired me to begin my first course in COSCA (......... ) at the University of Glasgow. My enjoyment throughout this course encouraged me to develop my skills further. I then progressed into the Postgraduate Diploma course for Cognitive Behavioural Therapy at the Centre of Therapy, Glasgow.
Throughout each course I practiced as a volunteer student Counsellor at Phoenix Futures, Glasgow. This placement focused primarily on drug and alcohol
rehabilitation. Due to the successful relationships I have built with each of my clients I am continuing my voluntary work in order to help maintain their support network.
Currently, I am working to attain my Accreditation in Advanced Clinical Practice which will expand my skills and understanding of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. As I believe in life-long learning I hope to continue my education of personal development.
For further information please visit my website:
Age I Work With
Client Concerns I Treat
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Body Image
- Career Choice
- Communication Problems
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Domestic Violence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Identity Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Post Partum Depression
- Pregnancy and Birthing
- Relationships and Marriage
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Feminist Therapy
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Narrative Therapy
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Possibility Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £40/session
- Counselling: £40/session
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT): £40/session
- Psychotherapy: £40/session
- Time Line Therapy: £40/session
- Relaxation Therapy: £40/session
- Colour Therapy: £40/session
Write a Review of Audrey Murray
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.