About Susannah McIntosh
Susannah, originally from London but now based in Scotland, is the director and senior training consultant and coach at Well Being For Work. She has a wealth of experience in coaching, training, counselling and occupational health and safety.
Over the last 10 years, Susannah has been teaching and training adults and young people throughout many organisations, in both the private and public sectors, and within a further education setting.
I believe I can support others in need as I have excellent listening and empathic skills when in contact with others. I have the ability to think creatively as well as understanding others’ concerns and vulnerabilities. I have a positive energy about people and the counselling which I can bring to support employees within your organisation. I can reflect on my own responses and reactions to the counselling work. I can share my experiences with others as I go through my own journey of discovery and challenges within the counselling profession.
Client Concerns I Treat
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Body Image
- Career Choice
- Communication Problems
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Domestic Violence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Identity Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Post Partum Depression
- Pregnancy and Birthing
- Relationships and Marriage
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Feminist Therapy
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Narrative Therapy
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Possibility Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
Write a Review of Susannah McIntosh
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.