About Meadow Counselling
Here is a calm and welcoming space for you to explore whatever issues are troubling you.
I work with individuals and couples on issues such as grief, stress and depression, trauma and abuse and relationship difficulties. I also regularly work with clients who have experienced fertility problems, infertility, pregnancy loss and with individuals and couples who are undergoing or have completed fertility treatment.
My training, work experience and any achievement
PgDip in Counselling from University of Strathclyde.
Cosca Certificate in Counselling Skills from University of Glasgow
MA (Hons) in English from University of Glasgow
I have undertaken specialist training in grief counselling and working with bereavement and loss, and I have a special interest in the issues and emotions surrounding infertility, fertility treatments and childlessness through circumstances.
I am a member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP), The British Psychological Society (BPS) and The British Infertility Counsellors Association (BICA).
As a counsellor, I abide by the ethics and regulations of BACP.
Services I Provide
- Post Natal Depression (PND)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship Problems
- Same Sex Relationships
- Self Harm
Client Concerns I Treat
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Body Image
- Career Choice
- Communication Problems
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Domestic Violence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Identity Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Post Partum Depression
- Pregnancy and Birthing
- Relationships and Marriage
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Feminist Therapy
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Narrative Therapy
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Possibility Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Counselling: £45.00/session
- Psychotherapy: £45.00/session
Special Online Booking Offers
15 mins free telephone consultation - fully confidential and with no obligation
50% off your first full session
Write a Review of Ms. Karin Anderson
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.