About Alison Scrivens
My name is Alison Scrivens and I am a Holistic Practitioner believing the Mind, Body and Spirit are intuitively connected, work on one area and you will effect the others.
Counselling, Psychotherapy and Supervision. Therapeutic and Sports Massage.
Whether I am working with you as a Counsellor or Massage Practitioner I believe the relationship we develop is the key to health and wellness. You know what you need for optimum health and i see it as my role to help you reconnect to that inner knowing. Together we journey to help you become the person you want to be.
We can combine Bodywork, Psychotherapy and Meditation to create an integrated treatment that is personalised to you and your specific needs.
I offer Supervision to Counsellors, Psychotherapists, Bodyworkers and those in the health care field (social workers, care workers, support workers etc). I can also offer corporate or organisational Supervision.
My training, work experience and any achievement
I am Registered with the UKCP and a member of the BACP. I am also registered with the Active Foundation and IHHT (Institute of Health and Holistic Therapies)
My practice is influenced by many years experience of both Bodywork and Psychotherapy.
Family Constellations and an integrated meditation practice.
I am also a Sports and Therapeutic Massage Practitioner and can offer individual or integrated treatments of Bodywork and Psychotherapy. Having treated many competitive athletes I also have a thorough knowledge of sports injuries and their treatments. I aim to provide a calm and comforting environment for those who want a more relaxing and holistic massage experience.
I am a Spiritual Companion and can accompany you on your spiritual journey. As a Spiritual Companion I aim to be a benevolent and grounding presence in your life.
Services I Provide
- Alcohol Dependence
- Anger Management
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) (ME)
- Couple Relationships
- Domestic Violence
- Eating Disorders
- Family Problems
- HIV and AIDS
- Low Self Esteem
- Midlife Crisis
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Personal Growth
- Physical Illness
- Post Natal Depression (PND)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Relationship Problems
- Same Sex Relationships
- Self Development
- Self Harm
- Sexual Abuse
- Sleep Disorders
- Social Phobia
- Stress Management
- Weight Loss
- Work Stress
- Emotional Abuse
Client Concerns I Treat
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Body Image
- Career Choice
- Communication Problems
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Domestic Violence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Identity Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Post Partum Depression
- Pregnancy and Birthing
- Relationships and Marriage
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Feminist Therapy
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Narrative Therapy
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Possibility Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Sports Massage: £25/session
- Remedial Massage: £25/session
- Counselling: £40/session
- Psychotherapy: £40/session
- Meditation: £30/session
- Stress Management: £40/session
- Relaxation Therapy: £30/session
Write a Review of Alison Scrivens
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.