About Sandra Robinson
I follow an Integrative Therapy model using CBT, Transactional Analysis, Brief Focussed Therapy and Person Centred Therapy as appropriate. I try hard to be friendly and non-judgemental in a safe and relaxed setting.
My training, work experience and any achievement
14 years of working as a counsellor with the NHS and in private practice. I am a trained couple counsellor, and used to working with clients from a wide range of cultures.
I have a lot of experience in dealing with relationship issues, stress, bereavement and work life balance.
Client Concerns I Treat
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Body Image
- Career Choice
- Communication Problems
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Domestic Violence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Identity Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Post Partum Depression
- Pregnancy and Birthing
- Relationships and Marriage
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Feminist Therapy
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Narrative Therapy
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Possibility Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £50/session
- Counselling: £50/session
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT): £50/session
- Life Coaching: £50/session
Special Online Booking Offers
I offer a brief initial telephone consultation so that we can establish we will work together effectively.
Write a Review of Sandra Robinson
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.