About Charlotte Putland
I am a psychologist with particular interest in motivation and empowerment.
I work with people on a wide range of issues. My expertise lies in the area of depression, anxiety (including health anxiety) and low self-esteem.
I am particularly interested in helping people to cope with the challenges of illness such as cancer.
I am able to provide sessions by telephone.
I offer a professional non-judgmental approach without discimination on grounds such as sex, race, religion,class, nationality, disability,sexual orientation or gender identity.
My training, work experience and any achievement
I have worked in a variety of settings within the private sector, NHS and voluntary sector.
My qualifications include :
BA Hons (First) Psychology
MSc Occupational Psychology (accredited by British Psychological Society)
Post-graduate Diploma in CBT (accredited by BABCP)
Masters Module in CBT for Pain
Certificates in Occupational Testing (BPS), and Coaching for Performance.
I have also attended numerous courses in specialist areas including Compassion Focused Therapy, Acceptance & Commitment Therapy and Sports Psychology .
Services I Provide
- Low Self Esteem
- Negative Thoughts
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Pain Management
- Panic Disorder
- Performance Management
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Self Development
- Sleep Disorders
- Stress Management
Client Concerns I Treat
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Body Image
- Career Choice
- Communication Problems
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Domestic Violence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Identity Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Post Partum Depression
- Pregnancy and Birthing
- Relationships and Marriage
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Feminist Therapy
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Narrative Therapy
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Possibility Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £65.00/session
Special Online Booking Offers
Free Telephone Consultation up to 15 mins max.
Write a Review of Charlotte Putland
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.