About Kellie High
I currently work for the NHS working with adults and young people with learning disabilities.
I’ve been practising for 13 years
I have extensive experience in forensics ,education and psychiatric health.
I work in the community with adults who self refer or who are referred from education services or health.
My training, work experience and any achievement
Postgraduate in art psychotherapy
Ba hons in public art and design
You do not need to be good at art to take part in art psychotherapy.
Art therapy is a less intrusive way of working.
You can tell your story at your own pace with the guidance and security of the qualified and experienced art therapist.
Age I Work With
Client Concerns I Treat
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Body Image
- Career Choice
- Communication Problems
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Domestic Violence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Identity Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Post Partum Depression
- Pregnancy and Birthing
- Relationships and Marriage
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Feminist Therapy
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Narrative Therapy
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Possibility Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Art Therapy: £60/session
- Counselling: £60/session
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT): £60/session
- Psychotherapy: £60/session
Special Online Booking Offers
Initial one off consultation fee £50
All enquiries are free
Write a Review of Ms. Kellie High
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.