Deep Tissue Massage, Sports Massage, Swedish Relaxation Massage in South Petherton
Member Organisation(s): Embody
Deep Tissue Massage, Sports Massage, Swedish Relaxation Massage, Reflexology, Remedial Massage, Aromatherapy, Relaxation Therapy
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Write a review
- About Robert Gutteridge
I.T.E.C. I.G.P.P. Usually called Bob, I qualified at East Berks College over four years, gaining Diploma’s in Anatomy, Physiology, Massage, Sports Therapies and Aromatherapy.
A member of ITEC professionals and listed on the National Register. I have been practicing for 20 years.
I have been active in sport since 1969 competing over various distances both walking and running up to County and National level.
I have now qualified as a UK Athletics Level 2 Coach for Endurance, sprints and walking.
CRB checked 17th November 2011
Always called Liz, I’m the Reflexologist. I qualified at Swindon College gaining Diploma’s in Anatomy
Physiology and Reflexology.
I’m also a qualified swimming coach. We have both gained experience from supporting a rugby team for four years and attending events both in the UK and overseas. Our clients have included teachers, athletes,
premier listed cyclists, pensioners and teenagers.
International Guild of Professional Practitioners. EMBODY.
National Register for Professional Therapists. Reg: 1335
Aromatherapy Consortium Register 01428-C
Yeovil Olympiads. Level 2 Coach for Endurance, Walks and Sprints.
Consultations and treatments can take place in the comfort of your own home or a visit to South Petherton
Personal Athletic Experience:
Buckinghamshire County National Representation covering 11 years at Race Walking.
Distances from 3km to 50 km.
Hastings to Brighton Road Walk. 36 miles. 6 hours 36 minutes.
Completion of 30 + Marathons including 14 London Marathons. Best time 3 Hours 2 minutes.
Challenge Events from 40km to 100km
London to Brighton Road Running Race. 54 miles. 8 hours 15 minutes.
Nijmegen Vier Daagse (4 days) Netherlands since 1989. 200km over 4 days. Completed 13.
Currently 160 km over four days. Completed 6,
Royal Air Force Two days covering 80km. Currently completed 14.
Doddentocht 100km. 2010
- My training, work experience and any achievement
Examination Qualification Board: International Therapy Examination Council
Recognized qualifications throughout the E.U. and Countries Worldwide.
Diploma: Anatomy, Physiology and Swedish Massage ITEC
Diploma: Sports Therapy & Injury treatment ITEC
& Associated Therapy Equipment
Diploma: Aromatherapy Massage ITEC
Professionally Qualified for:
Aromatherapy Sports Massage Ultra Sonic/Ultra Violet
Massage Sports Therapy Equipment Sports Injury Treatment
Strapping and Bandaging
Minety Rugby Football Club: Wilts & North Dorset League Div’ 1.
My third season as Therapist with the club, saw promotion through two seasons. Primarily supporting the 1st XV on match and training days. Other support includes the 2nd XV, veterans and First Aid match cover.
My personal client base includes all ages both male and female from teenagers to pensioners and from various sports including Premier Listed semi-professional cyclists, tri-athletes, runners, footballers and rugby players.
Events Support Experience:
Buckinghamshire Fire & Rescue Service. John O Groats to Lands End Running Relay. 10 Days. (876 miles)
Tour of Lancashire Cycle Race. 4 Days
Nijmegen VierDaagse March. 4 Days Supporting the British Military Contingent with First Aid and Sports Therapy.
Royal Air Force 2-Day Marches.
London to Brighton Road Running Race. Supporting Republic of South Africa, Ultra Marathon Team.
- Concerns & issues I deal with
- Fatigue, Headaches, Physical Illness, Tiredness, Work Stress, Electro, Exam Nerves, Sports Performance, Stress, Back Pain, Ankle Injury Treatment, Chronic Pain Syndrome, Electrotherapy, Exercise Therapy, Infrared Therapy, Physical Therapy, Repetitive Strain Injury Treatment, Sports Injury Rehabilitation-Strapping and Taping, Sports Therapy, STT-Soft Tissue Therapy, Ultrasound Therapy, Whiplash, Foot Reflexology,
- Age groups I work with
Is any of the information here incorrect? Let us know. Report Wrong Information
Is this your listing? Click here to update information in your profile.
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Price List
- Deep Tissue Massage: £40.00/session
- Sports Massage: £40.00/session
- Swedish Relaxation Massage: £40.00/session
- Reflexology: £30.00/session
- Remedial Massage: £30/session
- Aromatherapy: £40.00/session
- Relaxation Therapy: £40.00/session
- Special Online Booking Offers
Free Consultation plus 10% discount.
- Write a review of Robert Gutteridge
- Review Summary
Value for Money :0.0Customer Service :0.0Communication :0.0Satisfaction :0.0
- 0 Positive
- 0 Neutral
- 0 Negative
- Customer Reviews
- Write your own review
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.
Contact Robert Gutteridge for more information.
Name: Mr. Robert GutteridgePhone Number :Location(s):
Somerset TA13 5DA
- Find complementary therapists in South Petherton:
- Acupressure in South Petherton
- Acupuncture in South Petherton
- Aromatherapy in South Petherton
- Chinese-Massage in South Petherton
- Chiropractic in South Petherton
- Cognitive-Behavioural-Therapy-(CBT) in South Petherton
- Counselling in South Petherton
- Crystal-Therapy in South Petherton
- Deep-Tissue-Massage in South Petherton
- EFT-(MTT)-Tapping in South Petherton
- Flower-Essences in South Petherton
- Hypnotherapy in South Petherton
- Indian-Head-Massage in South Petherton
- Life-Coaching in South Petherton
- Natural-Fertility-Therapy in South Petherton
- NLP in South Petherton
- Past-Life-Regression in South Petherton
- Psychotherapy in South Petherton
- Reflexology in South Petherton
- Reiki in South Petherton
- Relaxation-Therapy in South Petherton
- Shiatsu in South Petherton
- Spiritual-Healing in South Petherton
- Sports-Massage in South Petherton
- Stress-Management in South Petherton
- Time-Line-Therapy in South Petherton
- Traditional-Chinese-Medicine-(TCM) in South Petherton
- Yoga in South Petherton