Ana Maria Lavin-Parot
Acupuncture, Reiki, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) in London
Member Organisation(s): BacC RCHM
Acupuncture, Reiki, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Womens Health
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Write a review
- About Ana Maria Lavin-Parot
I have been practising Chinese Medicine for 24 years and have taught and supervised clinics for 15 years.
I have been a student on Buddhism for 20 years and trained in Shiatsu, massage and Reiki.
My main areas of practice are fertility, both men and women, with or without IVF, using acupuncture on its own or combined with herbal medicine.
My training in massage and Shiatsu has given me a good approach in the treatment of pain and musculo skeletal problems, like shoulder pain, hip problems, knees. etc.
My pursuit of Buddhism and training in Reiki leads me to a compassionate and integrated approach of mental emotional problems, like insomnia, anxiety, depression.
I consider myself very fortunate to be able to practise this wonderful medicine and be able to help others.
- My training, work experience and any achievement
I trained in the London School of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine in the early 80s.
Spend a couple of months learning and refining my techniques in Nanjing, China.
Whilst studying acupuncture I trained in massage and Shiatsu and later on in Reiki.
I have attended many seminars on Gynaecology, fertility, musculo skeletal problems and paediatrics.
After 8 years of practice, I trained in Herbal medicine at the London Academy under the guidance of Vietnamese master Thing Thong Nguyen.
After graduation, I started teaching, first at the London Academy and later on at The London College on Traditional Acupuncture in North Finchley, where I was a Module leader and clinical supervisor for Chinese Medicine Theory and Chinese Herbal Medicine for 15 years.
I also have a diploma in optimum nutrition.
At present I am training in the treatment of children and further enhancing my herbal knowledge int elation to skin problems.
I speak fluent spanish and can understand french well.
My main achievements have been relieving pain for many patients and helping many, many couples conceive.
I have also passed on my experience to others through my long years of teaching.
- Concerns & issues I deal with
- Fertility, Back Pain,
- Other concerns & issues I deal with
Gynaecology and fertility have been my main area of expertise and I have extensive experience and knowledge addressing this are.
I work well with pain especially lower back pain, frozen shoulder, sciatica, knee pain and arthritic pain. The Shiatsu/massage background makes this an area of good results in a short time.
Anxiety, depression, insomnia and stress and also areas i treat well supported by my training in yoga and meditation.
Because I laso do herbal medicine, acne, psoriasis and other skin conditions can be addressed well with herbs.
Asthma is another area where I integrate acupuncture and herbal medicine with good results.
- Age groups I work with
Is any of the information here incorrect? Let us know. Report Wrong Information
Is this your listing? Click here to update information in your profile.
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Price List
- Acupuncture: £70/session
- Reiki: £75/session
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM): £50/session
- Womens Health: £70/session
- Write a review of Ana Maria Lavin-Parot
- Review Summary
Value for Money :0.0Customer Service :0.0Communication :0.0Satisfaction :0.0
- 0 Positive
- 0 Neutral
- 0 Negative
- Customer Reviews
- Write your own review
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.
Contact Ana Maria Lavin-Parot for more information.
Name: Ms Ana Maria Lavin-ParotPhone Number :Location(s):
7 Newcourt Street
St Johns Wood
London NW8 7AA
- Find complementary therapists in London:
- Acupressure in London
- Acupuncture in london
- Alexander-Technique in London
- Allergy-Intolerance-Therapy in London
- Aromatherapy in London
- Art-Therapy in London
- Autogenic-Training in London
- Ayurveda in London
- Beauty-Therapy in London
- Body-Harmony in London
- Bowen-Therapy in London
- Chinese-Massage in London
- Chiropractic in London
- Cognitive-Behavioural-Therapy-(CBT) in London
- Corporate-Massage in London
- Counselling in London
- Craniosacral-Therapy in London
- Crystal-Therapy in London
- Deep-Tissue-Massage in London
- EFT-(MTT)-Tapping in London
- EMDR in London
- Flower-Essences in London
- Homeopathy in London
- Hypnotherapy in London
- Indian-Head-Massage in London
- Kinesiology in London
- Laser-Therapy in London
- Life-Coaching in London
- Meditation in London
- Mens-Health in London
- Mindfulness-Based-Cognitive-Therapy-(MBCT) in London
- Natural-Fertility-Therapy in London
- Naturopathy in London
- Neuro-Emotional-Technique in London
- NLP in London
- Nutritional-Therapy in London
- Osteopathy in London
- Past-Life-Regression in London
- Personal-Trainers in London
- Physiotherapy in London
- Podiatry-and-Chiropody in London
- Pranic-Healing in London
- Psychotherapy in London
- Reflexology in London
- Reiki in London
- Relaxation-Therapy in London
- Shiatsu in London
- Spiritual-Healing in London
- Sports-Massage in London
- Stone-Therapy-Massage in London
- Stress-Management in London
- Swedish-Relaxation-Massage in London
- Tai-Chi in London
- Thai-Massage in London
- Time-Line-Therapy in London
- Traditional-Chinese-Medicine-(TCM) in London
- Weight-Loss in London
- Womens-Health in London
- Yoga in London