Total Therapy by Michelle
Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) in Cheshire
Member Organisation(s): British Acupuncture Federation
Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Corporate Massage, Tuina Clinical Massage, Cupping, Gua Sha, Plum Blossom Treatment
- ReviewsTotal:(+2, -0)
- "I am a professional floorlayer and have having long yet issu..." --Peter Cuddy
- About Total Therapy by Michelle
Whether or not you do sports, work hard, or are a stressed parent, everyone needs that bit of help with their bodies and minds from time to time. If you get an injury or have aches and pains, or feel that you need some help with emotional issues, I am here to help.
Appointments are available from one off half hour sessions for Pain Clinic, a quick stress busting neck and shoulder, or foot massage, to long term issues such as depression or chronic back pain.
Operating mainly from the Total Therapy Handforth Clinic, I also will do house calls when appropriate, and can work out of our Manchester Clinic on occasions.
I offer Corporate Services, either one morning, lunchtime or afternoon per week or over a few days for a one-off or a monthly staff checkup and advice session.
Due to the wide range of techniques offered, you can be sure that the very best treatment is available to you all in one place.
- Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anxiety, Headaches, Infertility, Spirituality, Weight Loss, Work Stress, Auricular, Electro, Fertility, Back Pain, Ankle Injury Treatment, Back Pain Treatment, Dry Needling, NMT-Neuromuscular Therapy, Posture Management, Repetitive Strain Injury Treatment, Sports Therapy, Back Pain Treatment, Classical Manipulation, Angelic Reiki,
- Age groups I work with
- Further Information
Acupuncture £35 / hour (Pain Clinic after 1st session on a case by case basis)
This is a therapy where very fine needles are inserted into the skin at specific points to help you heal from various conditions. With acupuncture we mainly treat the cause of your symptoms, meaning that the underlying condition is addressed and the symptoms will ease following this.
I am a fully trained Acupucturist and do all types of needling for most health and injury conditions.
Tuina Clinical Massage £35 / hour £25 / half hour poss after 1st session
Tuina is a theraputic system of muscle and joint manipulation which aims to release pain as well as help the body heal from injury and tension. Tuina involves the bodies energy systems as well as giving a strong effective massage so you can be sure that getting a Tuina massage is going to deal with your issues.
As a Master Practitioner in Tuina Chinese Clinical Therapy, I can give you the very best of this type of treatment for most types of ailments.
Cupping £25 (1/2 hour)
This is a technique where either heated glass cups or cold plastic suction cups are applied to the skin and the skin and upper layers of muscle are drawn into the cup to draw up stagnated fluids, to give a type of reverse massage and help the body detox either local to the cups or through the whole system. Cupping can also be done as a cosmetic therapy to help the reduction of scars, cellulite and even help combat the signs of aging. Appointments are available for 30 minute sessions or as part of a longer treatment.
Gua Sha £25 (1/2 hour)
This is a technique where the skin is covered in oil and then scraped with a peice of jade or other implement to squash the upper layers of the muscle and skin providing a deep tissue massage, drawing stagnant fluids upwards, ironing out knots and crossed fibres that can cause further injury if left untreated and also giving a relaxing detox treatment. Appointments are available for 30 minute sessions or as part of a longer treatment.
Gua Sha Facial Rejuvanation / Cellulite Reduction £60 (1 hour)
Non-invasive, non-chemical facelifts and cellulite reduction although we do offer an enhanced treatment for no extra cost which introduced Vit b or other serums to the skin in the process. The redness is not extreme as in derma roller and there is no injections or other invasive methods used. This is a centurys old treatment and not invented in this century as some claim. No improvement money back guarantee. Recommended for 2 weeks before weddings, holidays and other big events where you want to look your best.
Plum Blossom Treatment £40
This is sometimes known as "7 star hammer" and is a type of cosmetic or theraputic acupuncture treatment performed with a small flexible hammer with either 7 or 9 pins on the face. The treatment is done by repeated light strikes on the skin on the site of the issue and although it looks a little odd can be strangly comfortable.
This method treats varicose veins, scars, inflammation and is especially good for stimulating hair growth in cases of premature loss.
1 Hour Treatment (May Include Consultation): (Can go to around 75 minutes if needed) - £35
Any Therapeutic Treatment (Acupuncture, Tuina, Deep Tissue or a mix)
Dietary Recommendations as appropriate
Cupping or Gua Sha as needed
Plan for course of treatment
1/2 Hour Treatments (Not including Consultation appointments) - £25**
Massage Type treatment
Dietary Recommendations as appropriate
** Please note for some 1/2 hour appointments a full hour consultation appointment may be needed. Please check on application.
Is any of the information here incorrect? Let us know. Report Wrong Information
Is this your listing? Click here to update information in your profile.
- ReviewsTotal:(+2, -0)
- Price List
- Acupuncture: £35/session
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM): £35/session
- Acupressure: £35/session
- Pregnancy Massage: £35/session
- Deep Tissue Massage: £35/session
- Special Online Booking Offers
Current and Ex-servicemen will receive 25% off.
- Write a review of Total Therapy by Michelle
- Review Summary
Value for Money :5.0Customer Service :5.0Communication :5.0Satisfaction :5.0
- 2 Positive
- 0 Neutral
- 0 Negative
- Customer Reviews
I am a professional floorlayer and have having long yet issues with my left knee and calf muscle for a least two years.I just put it down to my job and put up with it..around a year ago Michelle did acupuncture on it and it has never bothered me since!! Amazing but true
--Peter Cuddy, Liverpool, March 15 2017
Well, after getting acupuncture, (on the following 2 days) Monday & Tuesday I was absolutely shattered (I guess my energy system was ’rebooting’), I suddenly realised that today for the first time in a LONG time I am almost pain free. I came bouncing out of the garage like zebidee & it struck me suddenly that I felt amazing & had hardly any pain in my feet, ankles or knees for the first time in months & months. Thank you Michelle, you’re amazing
--Mark , , March 15 2017
- Write your own review
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.
Name: Ms. Michelle BebbingtonPhone Number :Website : http://www.ttbm.co.uk
Cheshire SK9 3RT
- Find complementary therapists in Cheshire:
- Acupressure in Cheshire
- Acupuncture in Cheshire
- Alexander-Technique in Cheshire
- Allergy-Intolerance-Therapy in Cheshire
- Aromatherapy in Cheshire
- Art-Therapy in Cheshire
- Autogenic-Training in Cheshire
- Ayurveda in Cheshire
- Beauty-Therapy in Cheshire
- Body-Harmony in Cheshire
- Bowen-Therapy in Cheshire
- Buteyko in Cheshire
- Chinese-Massage in Cheshire
- Chiropractic in Cheshire
- Cognitive-Behavioural-Therapy-(CBT) in Cheshire
- Corporate-Massage in Cheshire
- Counselling in Cheshire
- Craniosacral-Therapy in Cheshire
- Crystal-Therapy in Cheshire
- Deep-Tissue-Massage in Cheshire
- EFT-(MTT)-Tapping in Cheshire
- EMDR in Cheshire
- Feldenkrais-Method in Cheshire
- Flower-Essences in Cheshire
- Herbal-Medicine in Cheshire
- Homeopathy in Cheshire
- Hypnotherapy in Cheshire
- Indian-Head-Massage in Cheshire
- Kinesiology in Cheshire
- Laser-Therapy in Cheshire
- Life-Coaching in Cheshire
- Meditation in Cheshire
- Mens-Health in Cheshire
- Mindfulness-Based-Cognitive-Therapy-(MBCT) in Cheshire
- Natural-Fertility-Therapy in Cheshire
- Naturopathy in Cheshire
- NLP in Cheshire
- Nutritional-Therapy in Cheshire
- Osteopathy in Cheshire
- Past-Life-Regression in Cheshire
- Personal-Trainers in Cheshire
- Physiotherapy in Cheshire
- Pilates in Cheshire
- Podiatry-and-Chiropody in Cheshire
- Pranic-Healing in Cheshire
- Pregnancy-Massage in Cheshire
- Psychotherapy in Cheshire
- Qigong in Cheshire
- Reflexology in Cheshire
- Reiki in Cheshire
- Relaxation-Therapy in Cheshire
- Remedial-Massage in Cheshire
- Shiatsu in Cheshire
- Sound-Therapy in Cheshire
- Spiritual-Healing in Cheshire
- Sports-Massage in Cheshire
- Stone-Therapy-Massage in Cheshire
- Stress-Management in Cheshire
- Swedish-Relaxation-Massage in Cheshire
- Tai-Chi in Cheshire
- Thai-Massage in Cheshire
- Time-Line-Therapy in Cheshire
- Traditional-Chinese-Medicine-(TCM) in Cheshire
- Weight-Loss in Cheshire
- Womens-Health in Cheshire
- Yoga in Cheshire