About CHW Acupuncture
Currently practising in Chelsea & Barnes, Hsin-Wen Chang graduated from LCTA. She is a member of the British Acupuncture Council (BAcC).
Further study included Tuina Massage which she learnt from a Taiwanese Master with over 20 years practice experience. Hsin-Wen believes in the power of integrated medical practice. TCM acupuncture and Tuina are not only useful in promoting self-healing but also in prevention. This integrated usage, with the patient’s existing western medical treatments, can better achieve a fuller desired health result.
My training, work experience and any achievement
Hsin-Wen has special interests in gynaecological conditions, mental emotional conditions (stress, anxiety, insomnia), and pain problems.
She also works as the acupuncture therapist for Cancerkin (www.cancerkin.org.uk) at Royal Free Hospital providing treatments to help breast cancer patients alleviate aftermath from chemotherapy/radiotherapy, reduce stress & anxiety, and create a feeling of wellness.
Services I Provide
- Pain Management
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Sleep Disorders
- Stress Management
- Work Stress
- Back Pain
Client Concerns I Treat
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Body Image
- Career Choice
- Communication Problems
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Domestic Violence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Identity Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Post Partum Depression
- Pregnancy and Birthing
- Relationships and Marriage
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Feminist Therapy
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Narrative Therapy
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Possibility Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
Special Online Booking Offers
Please click ’contact’ to send me an email.
Write a Review of HW (Hsin-Wen) Chang
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.