About Ellie Cheshire
Chiltern Acupuncture is an independent clinic providing Five Element acupuncture. Treatment focuses on each person as an individual and can help with specific conditions and symptoms as well as working to maintain good health. Our practitioners hold first class BA(Hons) degrees in acupuncture and are full members of the British Acupuncture Council (BAcC).
My training, work experience and any achievement
Ellie Cheshire and Janet Beetham both hold first class BA(Hons) degrees in acupuncture from the College of Traditional Acupuncture. This well respected college is affiliated to Oxford Brookes University and is one of the longest established colleges teaching traditional acupuncture in the UK today.
Both practitioners are members of the British Acupuncture Council (BAcC), the UK’s main regulatory body for the practice of traditional acupuncture and are thoroughly committed to their ongoing professional development.
Services I Provide
- Back Pain
Client Concerns I Treat
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Body Image
- Career Choice
- Communication Problems
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Domestic Violence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Identity Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Post Partum Depression
- Pregnancy and Birthing
- Relationships and Marriage
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Feminist Therapy
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Narrative Therapy
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Possibility Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
Special Online Booking Offers
Chiltern acupuncture offers a free 15 minute consultation for anyone wanting to know more without obligation.
Write a Review of
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.