About Annette’s Caring Counselling & Psychotherapy
You may visit my website for more information: www.annettecaringcounsellingandpsychotherapy.ie
Aims of my service:
As a fully qualified and IACP accredited Counsellor & Psychotherapist my service aims include:
- Helping you to improve your quality of life.
- Placing your emotional health in the safe and confidential space of a fully qualified, competent, sincere, creative professional.
What style of Counselling & Psychotherapy do I offer you?
I am very focused on providing you with a safe, caring, non-judgemental, confidential and excellent counselling and psychotherapy service. As an accredited Counsellor I have completed a satisfactory garda vetting process with the body for Counselling and Psychotherapy (IACP) and adhere to the ethical and professional code of practice.
Please be aware that I do not provide a court of law validation service.
As each client is unique, I will consult and agree with you, how we will manage your therapy, to best meet your requirements, within a variety of counselling models. In addition to having the space to be listened to, supported, respected and understood, some clients might like their therapy to tap into their creative interests in music, art, drama, and spirituality, storytelling, or poems. For other clients, a solution focused or thinking based therapy, such as CBT, might be helpful in collaboratively working out a roadmap through issues.
There are many different therapists, and models of therapy. However, there is only one of you, and it is about finding the therapist that will best meet your requirements, and one you will feel comfortable with. I suggest that we have a preliminary meeting, so that we can establish if I will be the right therapist for you.
Listening, supporting and respecting your individuality, and capitalising on your strengths, talents and coping resources.
I work with individuals (18 years of age and older) and Couples.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I am a qualified IACP Accredited Counsellor & Psychotherapist, with a combination of twenty five years’ experience in two major Dublin Hospitals, in a wide variety of administrative, patient services and managerial roles, including a HR Manager role. My private sector experience includes a US multinational company, and an accountancy firm. In addition to my Private Practice, I have in excess of three years experience in one Counselling Agency and six months each in two other Counselling agencies working with a wide range of presenting issues.
- My qualifications include a Masters Degree in Human Resources Management, a Diploma and a Degree (Hons) in Counselling and Psychotherapy, all achieved at first class honours level.
- Additionally, I hold qualifications in Life and Business Coaching and Mediation. I have completed further training in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Expressive Arts and Solution Focused Therapy.
I am currently pursuing a MSc in Child and Adolescent Counselling & Psychotherapy
Therapy rooms, in a professional private practice setting, which is convenient to a number of South Dublin locations in the Knocklyon / Firhouse / Tallaght / Templeogue /Rathgar/ Terenure/Rathfarnham area. Please contact me to enquire about your requirements and costs.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Alcohol Dependence
- Anger Management
- Career Counselling
- Childhood Issues
- Concentration Problems
- Couple Relationships
- Domestic Violence
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Low Self Esteem
- Mens Issues
- Mental Health Problems
- Negative Thoughts
- Panic Attacks
- Panic Disorder
- Personal Growth
- Personal Relationships
- Physical Abuse
- Post Natal Depression (PND)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship Problems
- Same Sex Relationships
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Self Determination
- Self Development
- Self Harm
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Dysfunctions
- Sexual Harassment
- Smoking Addiction
- Social Phobia
- Stress Management
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Transgender Issues
- Unresolved Issues
- Work Stress
- Emotional Abuse
- Relaxation Therapy
- Stress Management
- Counselling: €60/session
- Psychotherapy: €60/session
- Relaxation Therapy: €60/session
- Stress Management: €60/session
Special Online Booking Offers
- Consultation fee is generally €60.00 for individual therapy and €80.00 for couples counselling.
- I provide a reduced rate for Students, Retired, and Psychotherapy Counselling Students.
- Please contact me to discuss your specific requirements.
Write a Review of Ms. Annette Carey
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.