About LCAID - The London Centre for Implant and Aesthetic Dentistry
Dr Feran runs a multidisciplinary clinic with its own in-house dental laboratory providing truly high-quality treatment for patients with extensive dental problems, especially failing previous dental work or work that has not been carried out to a sufficiently high standard.
Dr Feran currently accepts referrals from dental practitioner colleagues for patients requiring detailed restorative dental care. He is known for his successful multidisciplinary approach to dealing with complex cases requiring multiple branches of dentistry.
He also lectures both nationally and internationally on the subjects of surgical and restorative implant dentistry and the training of dental surgeons and nurses for implant practices.
Several associates also provide regular dental care and family dental care, from tooth whitening, beautiful tooth coloured fillings, veneers, onlays, crowns and bridges, dental implants, emergency care and excellent patients service in the heart of London’s West End.
My training, work experience and any achievement
Koray qualified in 1989 from Guy’s Dental Hospital, winning the Final Year Prize for overall excellence and the S.J. Kaye Prize in Oral Medicine and Pathology. He remained at Guy’s for two separate House Surgeon appointments in Prosthetic Dentistry and then Oral and Maxillofacial surgery till 1991 when he went into general practice in North London.
Between 1991 and 1993 he completed the Master of Science degree in Periodontology from Guy’s Hospital and at the end of 1993 passed examinations to obtain a (Restorative Dentistry) Fellowship in Dental Surgery from the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
He has since been in practice dedicated to quality dental care, having a special interest in multi-disciplinary cases that require detailed planning and co-ordination of several specialist branches of dentistry. Between 1996 and 1999 he provided surgical services in periodontics and implant dentistry to three prestigious practices in the Knightsbridge and South Kensington areas, prior to establishing his own practice near Baker Street in the West End of London where he remained until 2005.
In 2005 he expanded his practice and founded The London Centre for Implant and Aesthetic Dentistry (now LCIAD Ltd.) alongside specialist colleagues in Wimpole Street at the heart of London’s dental and medical community. In October 2010, he expanded the practice into new larger premises Clinical Director of LCIAD accompanied by several associate dental surgeons at 28 Wimpole Street London W1.
Koray has undergone and continues to undergo extensive postgraduate education in several countries with world leaders in several fields of dentistry and dental technology as well as being a sought-after lecturer in his own right. He currently holds the following posts:
• President of the British Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry 2012-13. (Treasurer and Executive Committee member 2006-present)
• London Committee Member for Association of Dental Implantology UK (2009-) and ADI mentor for dental implantology.
• Editorial team of Dental Implant Summaries (2007-2010) and Implant Dentistry (2007-)
• Member of the European Association of Osseointegration
• Associate member of the Academy of Osseointegration, USA.
• Secretary to the London Dental Fellowship (2006-2009) and President (2010-11).
• Guest Lecturer Multi-System Implant Course, Trafford General Hospital, Manchester 2006-2010
• Master Speaker in UK and Europe for the Ankylos Dental Implant System (Dentsply Friadent, Hanau, Germany) 2005-
• Lecturer and mentor Simply Excellence Implant Year Course with Dr Phil Bennett Past President of ADI (2004-2008) and Dr Sanjay Sethi (2010- )
• Affiliate member European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (EAED) 2007 -
• Co-presenter Sinus Augmentation Hand On Cadaver course with Prof. Cemal Ucer President of ADI (2008 - ) at the Royal College of Surgeons of England in conjunction with Geistlich Biomaterials
• Lecturer for Implant Programme, Salford University Implant Masters Degree (2008-)
• Tutor and co-author for Association of Dental Implantology UK e-learning course (ARK) on treatment planning launched September 2010
Please visit www.LCIAD.co.uk or telephone (020) 7323 3041 for further details
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
Types of Treatment
- Dental Veneers
- Dental Crowns
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Cleaning
Special Online Booking Offers
Patients booking through naturaltherapyforall.com should quote this website when booking.
A 20% discount is offered for all new patient consultations.
Write a Review of Dr. Koray Feran
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.