About Shireen Noor
- You don’t have to suffer from mental health to seek help from a psychotherapist or Counsellor.
- At times life can become stressful and interfere with your daily life and you feel the need to find a place to talk and explore your feelings.
- People reach out to a Counsellor or Psychotherapist at a point in their lives when they need help and are at their lowest point.
- Somethines you have no other option but to seek through therapy.
- I am here with a holding space where you can feel safe and not judged to speak about what you are going through and how you are feeling and thinking.
- Over the years as a counsellor and therapist I have helped clients overcome anxiety, depression, panic attacks, eating disorders, trauma, relationship issues, bereavement, childhood trauma, marriage/couple counselling, identity crisis and other concerns.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- MA in Psychoanalysis
- Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy clinical qualification from The Site for Contemporary
- Member of The Site for Contemporary Psychoanalysis
- Clinical Qualification Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis
I am qualified and experienced in helping people with:
- Panic attacks
- Culture and tradition
- Divorce and Separation
- Relationship difficulties
- Couples/Marriage Counselling
- Post traumatic Stress disorder
- Languages that I can speak are English, Urdu and Hindi.
- You may see my testimonials HERE.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Childhood Issues
- Couple Relationships
- Cultural Issues
- Domestic Violence
- Eating Disorders
- Family Problems
- Gender Identity Disorders
- Marriage (Marital Relations)
- Panic Attacks
- Panic Disorder
- Personal Growth
- Personal Relationships
- Post Natal Depression (PND)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Relationship Problems
- Transgender Issues
- Work Stress
- Online Talk Therapy
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Psychodynamic/Psychoanalytic Therapy
- Telephone Therapy and Counselling
- Individual therapy
- Family therapy
- Counselling: £60/session
- Psychotherapy: £70/session
- Online Counselling, Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy, etc.: £65/session
Special Online Booking Offers
I offer an initial consultation free of charge. please contact me on 0203 488 4231 to book a consultation
Write a Review of Flourish With Therapy
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.