About Gloria Prest
- You are looking at my profile because you or someone you care about is experiencing some mental stress.
- Perhaps you are going through a time of transition or have suffered a significant loss in your life.
- Perhaps you feel stuck on an issue and need some help to get some perspective to get through it.
- I am here to help and point you in the right direction.
- Most of us at one time or another will experience stress or anxiety or another kind of mental distress.
- I provide a professional, confidential and ethical service, with the client’s interest and wellbeing at the centre of it.
- The sessions take place in a welcoming and quite environment ideal for privacy.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Psychology BSc (Royal Holloway University of London)
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and counselling Skills
- Diploma in Psychorapeutic Counselling
- I have been working in private practice since 2014.
- READ MORE
Counselling can help with: Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Low self-esteem, Low self-confidence, Low motivation, Depression, Overcoming Mental Barriers and Bereavement.
Hypnotherapy can help with a number of conditions which include but not limited to: Stress, Anxiety, Exam Anxiety, Performance Anxiety, Phobias, Low self-esteem, Low self-confidence, Weight Loss, Weight Loss with Hypnotic Gastric Band, Irritable Bowel Syndrome and other mental barriers.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Online Talk Therapy
- Virtual Hypnotherapy
- Online Counselling
- Telephone Counselling
- Life Coaching
Write a Review of Mind in Focus
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.