About Oliver Pool - Warm, caring and always here for you.
- For me, Counselling is a process that supports, empowers and facilitates ones well-being. It is a space that you can trust with no judgement or criticism for you to feel free to express and explore what’s important to you.
- I offer an empathic nurturing relationship so that you are supported to achieve your goals, whether it would be personal development and self-actualisation or to overcome distressing/traumatic events, thoughts or feelings.
- Attentively, I actively listen to you so I understand deeply, you and your lived experiences.
- I highly value your internal natural tendency for growth and development which is important to help resolve many issues such as depression and anxiety. - Ultimately, I work in a way that is tailored and bespoke to you.
- Therefore my practice highly respects and welcomes your autonomy.
- READ MORE
My training, work experience and any achievement
- BSc Psychology
- Graduate certificate in Counselling skills
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling (BACP Accredited)
- MA in Counselling
- I’m a BACP licensed qualified integrative Counsellor and Psychotherapist, trained in Person Centred, CBT and Psychodynamic approaches to therapy.
- I have experience with telephone counselling when I used to work on the helpline with the charity organisation "No Panic" who specialise in supporting individuals who suffer from anxiety-related conditions.
- Online Counselling: £50 per 50 minute session
- Telephone counselling: £50 per 50 minute session
- I offer a free few minute discovery chat.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Online Talk Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Gestalt therapy
- Humanistic therapies
- Person-centred therapy
- Play therapy
- Transactional analysis
Write a Review of Hear4You
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.