About Ms. Güllü Solak
- My practice is informed by psychoanalytic perspectives and values as well as existential philosophy and psychology.
- This means we think about the realities of life, anxieties and uncertainties that come with living. Together we explore not just the symptoms but the origins of why you might be struggling in the way you do. The impact it has on your functioning and relationships.
- We focus on your values, what feels authentic to you, what matters to you and how you take a stand and tell your truth.
- This requires commitment and collaboration from you too.
- I work with individuals on a short term and long term basis.
- What is best for you can be discussed at our initial meeting.
- Our work together can help you to make long term changes to your emotional wellbeing and relationships.
- READ MORE
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I have had eight years of clinical and theoretical training in mental health, counselling and psychotherapy field.
- Post graduate qualifications in Existential Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- I still engaged in further professional studies.
- I am currently in the process of completing a Doctorate Degree in Existential Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- Foundation Certificate in Humanistic and Existential Therapy
- I offer free initial telephone consultation.
- I charge a sliding scale from £80 to £100 per 50 minutes session.
- Fees for longer term work can be negotiated.
If you think Counselling and Psychotherapy can help at this stage in your life, then take the first step by getting in touch, and I would be happy to discuss your needs and answer any questions you may have.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Existential Phenomenology Therapy
- Psychodynamic Psychology
- Online Talk Therapy
- Life Coaching
Write a Review of City Wellbeing Psychotherapy & Counselling
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.