About PKP Balance Kinesiology
- Use it to boost your general health and wellbeing or to deal with specific problems, such as losing weight, aches and pains, hormonal imbalances, digestive problems, anxiety, depression, migraines, phobias and low self-esteem.
- Whether you want to clear traumas from the past, sort out problems or worries you have right now, or prepare yourself for a forthcoming event that’s causing anxiety, such as an interview or exam, Kinesiology can help.
- You can also use it to see what supplements suit you or whether there are some foods you’d be better off without.
- Kinesiology uses muscle-testing to identify and correct imbalances in your body’s energy.
- These imbalances may relate to stress, injury, nutrition, learing difficulties, pain, anxiety or some other cause.
- By testing various muscles we can get a read-out of what is happening on all levels: mental, emotional, physical, spiritual, nutritional etc.
- Your body then chooses (indicating with muscle responses) what it needs to get better.
- Kinesiology is gentle, non-invasive and pain-free.
- It enables you to find solutions, resolve stress, remove pain and move forward to achieve your potential.
- Penny was so impressed with kinesiology, and in particular PKP, that in 2000 she decided to take the five-year PKP training course.
- As well as using it to help other people, Penny has found it to be a marvellous life-tool for improving her own confidence, letting go of negative and unhelpful beliefs and behaviours, and persevering when things get a bit wobbly.
- It’s also helped her achieve goals far greater than she’d expected and never imagined one day she would be seeing clients, mentoring students, giving talks and presentations, and teaching workshops!
My training, work experience and any achievement
A tool kit for life
- Kinesiology is rather like a ’tool kit for life’.
- With each appointment you have with Penny, you’ll learn various techniques (or ’tools’) to help you deal with stress and enable you to get back on track more quickly when you’ve had a bit of a knock.
Examples of self-help techniques:
- Clear old, stressful memories
- Prepare for a forthcoming event that is causing anxiety
- Get through a challenging situation
- Boost your energy levels
- Calm your nerves when stressed
- Reduce anger
- Improve your brain function
- Test yourself to see what’s beneficial or not
- Improve your performance
- Professional Kinesiology Practitioner and Member of the British Register of Complementary Practitioners (Senior Practitioner) with the Institute of Complementary & Natural Medicine.
- Advanced Registered Practitioner with the Kinesiology Federation.
- Thought Field Therapy Practitioner.
- ICPKP and K-Power® Instructor.
- Five-year Professional Kinesiology Practice (PKP) course, Touch for Health, Thought Field Therapy, Anatomy and Physiology.
- Over two years of homeopathy and many other short courses.
- I also teaches the International Certificate in Professional Kinesiology Practice as well as 13 K-Power® workshops and three SustainableSelf® kinesiology courses.
- I’m also a Kinesiopractor® (one of four in the UK).
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Aches and pains, allergies and intolerances, stress, diet, nutrition, chakras, weight loss, digestive problems, anxiety, depression, confidence, balance, breathing, hormonal imbalance, menopause, relationships, pregnancy and fertility, joints, muscles, skin, kinesiology training, kinesiology workshops, kinesiology courses, supplements, dental problems, bereavement, learning difficulties, energy and immune system problems, fatigue, hay fever, voice and speech problems, parasites
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Ankle Injury Treatment
- Back Pain Treatment
- Chronic Pain Syndrome
- Exercise Therapy
- Posture Management
- Pregnancy Related Disorders
- Repetitive Strain Injury Treatment
- Spinal Rehabilitation-Neck and Back Injury
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT)
- Womens Health
- Mens Health
- Weight Loss
- Nutritional Therapy
- Allergy Intolerance Therapy
- Flower Essences
Special Online Booking Offers
- 10 Kinesiology appointments for half-price.
- They are transferable, so can be used by family and friends and there is no time limit.
- 25% off appointments for ex-service personnel and veterans.
Write a Review of Ms. Penny Davey
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.