- We will talk about what you want to get out of hypnotherapy & combined therapy.
- Then if you are happy to continue we will schedule a session based on your requirement and what you would like to achieve and work on.
- I can help using Hypnotherapy, Havening Techniques®, Tapping TFT, NLP Coaching.
- As each client is different, I customise every one of my treatment plans to fit your requirements.
- You do not have to struggle on your own! I am here to help using the right/fit therapy/technique leading to a bright future, without anxiety, stress, and fear!
- Hypnosis has been studied for many years and is a method used to uncover your own amazing reservoir of untapped resources.
- Hypnosis can be used to tap into these resources allowing access to your subconscious mind to aid us to make changes to habits, behavior, or process painful memories and help to release past traumatic experiences in a safe place. I look with both adults and children within my practice.
- A newer alternative therapy technique that incorporates distraction, havening touch to produce a delta wave in the brain, and eye movements. - Its goal is to reduce anxiety and distress associated with negative memories plus work through the issue you are facing.
- It release past events, memories, experiences, and feelings that have been encoded as traumatic in your brain within a safe and calm environment. After all, the transitive verb of the word Haven means to put in a safe place. I am a Certified Havening Practitioner and you can look up my profile on Havening.org.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma, MNCH (Reg.), HPD, DBS
- I am accredited by the National Council For Hypnotherapy.
- I am also a Certified Havening Techniques® Practitioner.
- Coaching Certificate NLP
- Accredited Hypno4Children Practitioner using MindHack System & Study Calm.
- Accredited Hypno-Birthing Practitioner.
-TFT (Tapping, TFT-Algo)
- BSc (Hons)
- Assoc CIPD
- Essential Oils Business Diploma
Fees & Availability
- Free 15-30 minutes phone consultation.
- £40-£65 for each session.
- Packages available for stop smoking and weight loss.
- I am flexible and can work most days after 10am and evenings to suit your needs.
- I can also offer online therapy sessions zoom.
Louise is a fantastic therapist. She has helped me with a number of goals but most recently has supported me in preparation for a big personal undertaking using a blend of hypnosis and tapping. Louise took the time to understand my specific needs and then developed a plan that best suited these. It has really helped me during the last few months - calming my nerves/anxiety around the process as well as ensuring I am ready to make the most of the opportunity. I highly recommend Louise to anyone looking for support
I found the service I received to be of a very high standard. Louise made sure I had all information prior to the appointment and all communication was very professional. My session was in a very calm and peaceful setting and Louise was very welcoming, knowledgeable and passionate about the therapy she provides. I felt calm and relaxed and learnt a lot of helpful techniques. I would highly recommend to anyone!
I had a brilliant experience with Louise, she has really helped me and I would highly recommend her. What was really impressive was the fact that she is an excellent listener and communicator, so that made it easy to target the issues I’ve struggled with. Along with quick and easy daily support exercises which still continue to help me overcome my ever evolving challenges, fantastic, thanks Louise!
I saw Louise for pain management and help with weight loss. She has helped me find the will power and confidence in myself again. I found her very Calming and friendly, she has the Patience of a Saint and is a very good listener. She made me feel at ease when talking. I would definitely recommend Louise to anyone that needs a little Support or help. Thank you again for an amazing experience. X
A fantastic practitioner who has enabled me to attend 2 MRI screenings that previously I just couldn’t do. With claustrophobia and a fear of being trapped Louise worked her magic and I can’t recommend Louise enough. She is calm, caring and so knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
Write a Review of LB Wellness Practice
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.