- I offer a wonderful range of therapies to boost your wellbeing and inner harmony.
- I am a qualified Hypnotherapist, NLP and Complementary/Holistic practitioner.
- I am a member of The Hampshire School of Hypnotherapy and The General Hypnotherapy Register.
- I work both in person and online which allows me the flexibility to schedule appointments in the evening as well as during the day. READ MORE
Through Hypnotherapy, NLP (Neuoro-linguistic Programming) and Life Coaching, I help people achieve their full potential and become the person they have always wanted to be; the person they really are inside.
As a qualified hypnotherapist, I believe that no two people are the same; our make-up is different and therefore, all of my therapy sessions are tailored to you, the individual you are now and the person you want to become.
Hypnotherapy can be used to overcome a wide variety of physical, mental and emotional conditions. It is a very effective way of removing "blockages" which are stopping people from achieving success, health and happiness in their lives.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I trained with the Hampshire School of Hypnotherapy and gained my Diploma in Hypnotherapy in 2013.
- I have successfully completed OldPain2Go Training.
- I regularly attend CPD (continuing professional development) training and I am a member of the General Hypnotherapy Register and The Hampshire School of Hypnotherapy.
- I am trained in the Hypno Gastric Band.
- I have a BSc Hons Degree in Pharmacology.
- Diploma in Reflexology (ITEC)
- Diploma in Inidian Head Massage
- Diploma in Thai Foot Massage
- Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology
- Reiki Level I and II
I also practice Reiki, Reflexology and Indian Head Massage.
- Holistic or Complementary Therapies which have been shown to help people on many levels, physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually, aiming to bring about balance to your body at every level.
- These therapies are not just an indulgent treat.
- By taking time out, you can make positive changes to all aspects of your life.
- Life is busy and demanding and if it can become so much more challenging if you are dealing with an issue that can be easily resolved.
My teenage daughter is a gymnast and represents GB at European competitions. Following an accident whilst training she had lost a huge amount of confidence in competing on the vault. We therefore went to Jacqui for hypnotherapy to help overcome her fear and help to build her confidence to allow her to compete back at the level she was used to. Jacqui was fantastic, explained everything to both my daughter and I and put my daughter at ease from the moment she walked into Jacqui’s treatment room. We had had no previous experience or hypnotherapy and therefore Jacqui’s calming and warm nature was very much welcomed. She gently took my daughter through the hypnotherapy treatment going at my daughter’s pace. She also produced an audio file to allow my daughter to listen to when back home which continued the treatment. Within 3 months of the treatment she was back competing at the British Championships landing all her vaults perfectly. We cannot thank nor recommend Jacqui highly enough.
I have been suffering with regular migraines and a neck injury so decided to try Indian Head Massage. Jacqui and her therapy room are very welcoming; very relaxing atmosphere. Jacqui talked me through the whole process that was to follow and was very thorough in establishing what I was seeking to achieve from the treatment. The treatment itself was wonderful; incorporating head massage, neck massage, Reiki and Jacqui’s warm hands made it a very pleasant experience. I cannot recommend the Hypnotherapy Room enough. I shall definitely be returning for further treatments.
Write a Review of
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.