About Tana Blum Homeopathy
- I am a firm believer in taking a holistic approach to healing.
- Through my practice, I aim to promote well-being to keep the mind, body and spirit healthy.
- Homeopathy is my passion and I am dedicated to restoring people’s health in a natural, non-
invasive way. I have a specialist interest in women’s health such as menopausal issues and
hormonal complaints, as well as conditions such as digestive issues and hay fever.
- READ MORE
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Qualified and Registered with the Society of Homeopaths.
I discovered homeopathy around 20 years ago when I was having a few problems with my health.
I had a longstanding history of headaches which developed into debilitating migraines; through
homeopathy I gradually gained control over them and I was hugely relieved to come off the spiral
of increasing over-the-counter pain medication which, whilst providing some limited relief, did not
heal the underlying issue or stop the migraines occurring. Homeopathy restored both my mental,
emotional and physical wellbeing.
What to expect:
- My practice days are Saturdays and Mondays.
- Most consultations are currently being conducted via video (Skype, Zoom, FaceTime or WhatsApp).
- I will contact you via our chosen medium at the appointed time.
- In the consultation we will discuss your symptoms and their cause as well as other details about
you as a person, so I can match the right remedy for you.
- Everything you say is completely confidential.
- I will prescribe homeopathic remedies to help you feel better.
- Initial consultation: £90 (90 min)
- Follow up consultation: £60 (60 min)
- 15 minute discovery call: Free
- It is important it is to find the right person to work with, that’s why I offer a free 15-minute
discovery call to discuss your health.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Hay fever, menopause issues, digestive issues
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) (ME)
- Sleep Disorders
- Work Stress
Write a Review of
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.