About Lynette Counselling / EMDR Therapist
As an Integrative Counsellor I will work with you using various counselling techniques adapted to create a unique individualised counselling framework from which we can explore and address your specific needs. We can also incorporate the use of creative mediums which you may find helpful.
I offer one to one or couples therapy in a comfortable, confidential and non-judgemental environment. We can work together on a short or long term basis, depending on your requirements.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- EMDR Practitioner accredited training by EMDR Europe Association
- Diploma in Drug, Solvent and Alcohol
- Certificate in Domestic Violence Counselling
- Certificate in Counselling Children
- Certificate in Trauma
- Certificate in Emotional Freedom Technique
- Certificate in Bereavement Counselling
- Certificate in Counselling Couples
- Certificate in Depression
- Certificate in Supervision
- Intermediate Counselling Skills
- Registered Hypnotherapist
- I practice in Welling, Kent DA16 and have appointments day time, evenings and Saturdays.
- There is free parking available
- Bus routes B16 and 51
- Approximately 0.08 miles from Welling train station and 1 mile Falconwood Train Station.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- EFT (MTT) Tapping
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- EFT (MTT) Tapping: £50/session
- Reiki: £40/session
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £50/session
- Counselling: £50/session
- EMDR: £75/session
- Psychotherapy: £50/session
Special Online Booking Offers
- £50.00 for 50 minute adult session.
- £60.00 for 50 minute couples session.
- £70.00 EMDR
- £40.00 for 45 minutes teenagers session.
- Counselling students - Please contact to discuss.
- Supervision - Please contact to discuss.
- Concessionary places may be available - Please contact me for further information.
Write a Review of Lynette Ashdown
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.