About Synergie Counselling and Training
- We began with a vision to offer affordable Counselling services.
- As this vision grew, we started to provide a professional Counselling training.
- Now we offer Counselling Courses and Training, from introductory level up to professional qualifications.
- We also offer other courses like CBT and Supervision.
- Our training and courses are being taught at our sites in Hillingdon, Middlesex and Dudley, West Midlands.
- Led by our professionally trained Counsellors and Tutors.
- READ MORE
- Understanding Substance Misuse Level 2
- Counselling Skills Level 2
- Counselling Studies Level 3
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling Level 4
- Diploma in CBT Skills and Therapy Level 5
- Certificate in Therapeutic Counselling Supervision
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Fully trained and qualified Counsellors and Tutors.
- From every day people who have come to the field of Counselling to Teachers from a range of jobs and backgrounds.
- Synergie is a recognised CPCAB (www.cpcab.co.uk) Training Centre for delivering Level 2 Counselling Skills, Level 3 Counselling Studies, Level 4 Therapeutic Counselling Diploma, Level 5 CBT and Level 2 Understanding Substance Misuse courses.
- We work closely with the Counselling and Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body (CPCAB).
- Tutor, Counsellor and founder of Synergie in 2008 promoting mental health in the Hillingdon area.
- I had the opportunity to further promote mental health by setting up Synergie Training in 2009.
- Then we initially trained students at introductory and beginner levels.
- We expanded so that students could train up to full qualification up to level 4, im able for them to practice as professional therapists.
- The centre has expanded further so we now offer all Levels, from 2 to 6 (supervision), as well as providing a course in Understanding Substance Misuse (USM).
- I am pleased that over the years we have successfully trained students and they are now fully practising in the community.
- I am an Integrative Counsellor, Supervisor and Tutor working with Synergie Counselling based in Hillingdon.
- I worked alongside with my colleagues who believe the relationship with their clients is of paramount importance and use a wide range of therapeutic tools tailored to the clients needs.
So why should you chose myself or Synergie rather than anyone else? Three main reasons:
- 1. Relationship, Relationship, Relationship!!!!
So many times we see people coming into counselling who have had a less than helpful counselling experience. The main reason for this seems to stem from being unable to connect with the counsellor. We work very hard to ensure that we offer a safe, non-judgemental and honest environment where clients can explore their thoughts and feelings.
- 2. Training and Experience
- 3. Ethics - BACP Member and adherence to their Ethical Framework.
- All Synergie counsellors are qulaified and are members of the BACP (British Assication for Counselling and Psychotherapy). - We have worked with a wide range of clients from age 13 through to 80.
- Our counsellors have specialist training in Bereavement and Eating Disorders, and extensive experience of working with Anxiety and Depression.
- All of our counselling and training takes places under the guidance of the Ethical Framework of the BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy).
- We currently offer a free 30 minute assessment session.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Write a Review of Rene Bates
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.