About Carmen Robinson
- I offer Counselling in a safe and non-judgmental environment.
- I work with clients to overcome mental challenges they may have from their day to day lives like depression, anxiety, loss, low self confidence, etc.
- I am passionate about health and wellbeing.
- I will ultimately help you to manage and re-balance the equilibrium to your life.
- I adhere within BACP’s ethical framework.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Diploma in Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Advanced Professional Diploma in Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Nurture and Attachment Certification
- CPCAB Acc. Counselling working with Children and Young People
- Previously volunteered for GP surgeries and Place2be working with children and Young People
- Working Part-time as a Mental Health Practitioner with Children and Young People.
- DBS Enhanced Certificate.
- I work with adults and young people.
- I offer Online Therapy via VSee. COVID compliant. Face to face resumed.
- I am also a qualified personal trainer.
- The first step is the most challenging, don’t delay, I am here to assist.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anger Management
- Career Counselling
- Childhood Issues
- Compulsive Behaviour
- Family Problems
- Gay Issues
- Integration of Experience
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Mental Health Problems
- Midlife Crisis
- Negative Thoughts
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Personal Growth
- Pet Bereavement
- Physical Abuse
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Relationship Problems
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Self Development
- Self Harm
- Social Phobia
- Stress Management
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Unresolved Issues
- Weight Loss
- Work Stress
- Emotional Abuse
- Online Talk Therapy
- Online/Virtual Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Counselling: £40.00/session
- Psychotherapy: £40.00/session
Write a Review of Empowering Therapy
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.